Fiverr banned my account over 3 months ago and now I want the money that was promise

maxammor6s

My Fiverr account was banned over 3 months ago resulting in me not being able to withdrawn the amount that I was owed thus leading me to this message for anyone that can help me. I would like to get all of my available money back.

Hi @maxammor6s, please read carefully here: How to withdraw money from suspended account?

and then take action by: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

My Fiverr account was banned over 3 months ago resulting in me not being able to withdrawn the amount that I was owed thus leading me to this message for anyone that can help me. I would like to get all of my available money back.

My Fiverr account was banned over 3 months ago

I just looked at your Fiverr profile and I see you made it in August. Which is 4 months ago. You said you lost “your favorite” account 3 months ago. Are you saying you had two accounts at once? :thinking:

We are sellers and buyers here and cannot return all of your available money. Please contact CS at the link @imamuddinwp provided.

My Fiverr account was banned over 3 months ago

I just looked at your Fiverr profile and I see you made it in August. Which is 4 months ago. You said you lost “your favorite” account 3 months ago. Are you saying you had two accounts at once? :thinking:

We are sellers and buyers here and cannot return all of your available money. Please contact CS at the link @imamuddinwp provided.

That’s not the problem, I have full intention on deleting this account once I get the money that I am owed from the previous account, thank you for not helping

Archived