Fiverr best products wasnt it main site, it’s this forum

IMO this fiverr forum is the best ‘product’ fiverr ever created, do you agree?

Intuitive, nice color, less clutter, fast & smart, it’s nearly perfect in terms of a forum thing.

I agree! Initially, when I started using the forum, it was evident that they had put in a lot of effort and thought process into making this “new,” intuitive, minimalist, and clutter-free version of the forum. I am really impressed.

If only they had done the same with… ok nvm. Not gonna go there.

Hello

Yes i am agreed with this. When i have joined this forum , i have seen a lot of helpful post.

Many of the post really help me.

I think this type of post will see more in this forum.

Thank’s Fiverr and thank’s all

Mohidul Hasan

i want to know how forum is helpful for us?

Hey @annadesigns90

If you want to know how forum is helpful for us. Then you just check all post which category you want.

You can find a lot of helpful topic. It will really help you. You will know about fiverr guideline, tips to get more buyer, tips for gig ranking etc etc.

Thank’s

thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

The forum is not made by fiverr, it is powered by some other forum provider, the same provider for envato market forum

Yes, this forum is really nice, and easier to understand

Thanks. I had no idea. But still, it is Fiverr who spent the resources to get the forum developed right? :wink:

Yes, I like the forum too. It’s nice, so are the people, fully free, but we get a lot of support