Fiverr Beta Service

theonepsychic

Guest offlinehelpers

Do you mean the ‘available now’ beta?

It is on a beta at the moment so not everybody has it yet. Maybe you’ll get it soon - fingers crossed! 🤞

It’s an available now button on top, with dashboard button. you must heard of it.

you can use mine if you want to, i never use it because always have to many orders in my queue 😕

edit: this was not to brag. it’s just that most of my gigs take several hours to complete so I prefer to be able to plan it in over several days instead of being available NOW.

Guest offlinehelpers

hmmmm… LOL… but not activated on my fiverr page.

but not activated on my fiverr page.

Because it’s in beta testing, so not everybody has it yet. 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks for your help. you have cleared my confusion.

You’re very welcome - hope you get it soon! I’ve got it/had it but to be honest it was more of a nuisance than it was worth because every message had to be responded to within a very short time frame whether it was from potential new buyer, an existing client, first message, not first message etc. so I switched it off! 🙂

You’re very welcome - hope you get it soon! I’ve got it/had it but to be honest it was more of a nuisance than it was worth because every message had to be responded to within a very short time frame whether it was from potential new buyer, an existing client, first message, not first message etc. so I switched it off! 🙂

That is good to know now. I am not yet eligible for the beta. I will test it out only when I am ready to respond quickly. What happens if you do not respond quickly?

Guest offlinehelpers

That is good to know now. I am not yet eligible for the beta. I will test it out only when I am ready to respond quickly. What happens if you do not respond quickly?

They send you a warning and if you get too many warnings you’re blocked out of it for 30 days.

Archived