Fiverr BIG KNOCK (A new Section for big Seller in future)

I 'll Suggest please add a section to Fiverr . The gig with larger service center. Where would enable the seller to sell the service . Big and Bigger agency & contracter will visit for buy big services. Put a price on the seller where its service . They range from $ 5 to $ 500 Price lentils to your gigs .

Fiverr can earn big profits through this section and big seller on its service to find bench .

This Section Name could be = "Fiverr BIG KNOCK"

I’ve all user interface of this layout. If fiverr representative will contact me…I can share that.

If I understand this correctly. You can always make a custom gig, and set all your pricing at 40 for each extra. Since you’re at Level 2 that would mean $165 per each custom order. This would mean only three orders with all extras ordered would need to be purchased. Generally though in most cases, extras are good enough, no?

Extras option is the part of service… Not the gig starting price… Suppose - Some entrepreneur want to sell his big service on fiverr. How Could Start to sell his big service like = professional photography, any brand products, 3d animation, 3d interior design service…

If you’re professional…and understand about these kind of service rate and pricing… You’ll be better understand…

These service can’t be start from $5

I know…Fiverr basic concept is $5 for every gig…and I respect this…

I suggested the one new section…for big seller…and big buyers.

Reply to @freelancemm: Extras option is the part of service… Not the gig starting price… Suppose - Some entrepreneur want to sell his big service on fiverr. How Could Start to sell his big service like = professional photography, any brand products, 3d animation, 3d interior design service…

If you’re professional…and understand about these kind of service rate and pricing… You’ll be better understand…

These service can’t be start from $5

I know…Fiverr basic concept is $5 for every gig…and I respect this…

I suggested the one new section…for big seller…and big buyers. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/145390#Comment_145390

Reply to @freelancemm: I’m not saying for myself only…I suggested for all seller…Who can provide big service…Or Who want to be…sell big service.

This is Suggestion only for fiverr. Not the final decision…right!!

If fiverr will like these kind of suggestion…they can add new section…or If they will not like…They can’t!

It’s all depend on fiverr…Not on me…!

• 4 weeks later...

Reply to @msitry_tweet: Kind of late responding but I actually do this all the time. I start at $5 and do up-sells in the past for MUCH higher and have actually given you advice based on what I have did in the past ON Fiverr. If you market yourself right and start out with something simple, and gradually build on that you build long-term reliable clients. You don’t need 50+ new clients each day. Build confidence with 5… maybe 10? Maybe 15, perhaps? All you need is clients that are easy to work with and that pay a reasonable rate. This is Fiverr, though. That is the base price. For a base price, you offer a base service, and build off of it. You sell at the rate you’re worth and don’t sell yourself short. Never offer an elaborate service for $5 but use that base price service to leverage your pricing and get a more fair rate, build a portfolio and client-base. Treat them right and they treat you right. Deliver quality and reliable work and you have nothing to worry about. Easiest way to break it down for a client is to give them a clear estimate of time. When I break it down for some clients and explain the time investment in regards to things I offer and simply state to them, “Do you feel 4 an hour is a fair rate? This kind of work may take me 2 to 3 hours. I think the rate of X would be much more fair.”.

You may lose some clients this way of course, but usually those that hassle you and try to haggle for ridiculous amounts of service for $5 aren’t worth your time anyways.

Archived