Fiverr Black Friday

mishaelwriters

I hate Black Friday

Last year I bought a Domain & hosting with $0.99, a month ago that hosting send me a $52 bill for renewal my domain & hosting plan. Black Friday is a trap 😃 Say No To Black Friday.

I hate Black Friday

Me too! Here’s why:

• a few days before Black Friday, every store increases their prices and then BAM, discounts that show the old prices or even higher prices :roll_eyes: #marketing_trickery

• out here, Black “Friday” lasts at least a week - I wonder who had the amazing idea :man_facepalming:

How would “we” do this?

I suggest we contact fiverr, and tell them we would want something like that. And if they approve of it, we would give them the days that it is open.

I suggest we contact fiverr, and tell them we would want something like that. And if they approve of it, we would give them the days that it is open.

You are welcome to contact Customer Support and share this idea. However, I (and I’m sure, many other sellers) don’t want to offer further discounts on my services. My services are already DRASTICALLY discounted from their standard prices outside of Fiverr.

A Black Friday forced-discount day would be a bad idea.

If we announce that we are currently on “Black friday” I bet you we would have more clients.

If we announce that we are currently on “Black friday” I bet you we would have more clients.

Black Friday discounts do NOT guarantee more sales, orders, or clients – especially on a services-based site like Fiverr. To be honest, I think it would cause a great deal of confusion, and anger many sellers who already have low prices.

I hate Black Friday

Me too! Here’s why:

• a few days before Black Friday, every store increases their prices and then BAM, discounts that show the old prices or even higher prices :roll_eyes: #marketing_trickery

• out here, Black “Friday” lasts at least a week - I wonder who had the amazing idea :man_facepalming:

a few days before Black Friday, every store increases their prices and then BAM, discounts that show the old prices or even higher prices :roll_eyes: #marketing_trickery

Even though this has been proven to be true, you still get a discount on the products. The percentage discount is just less than companies make it out. So you still get a small reduction on the price of the product.

Guest offlinehelpers

How do you discount $5?

Instead of one job you do 2 jobs for the clients.

You’re welcome to do what you like of course, but other sellers shouldn’t be forced into doing double the work for the same amount of money.

I hate Black Friday

Me too! Here’s why:

out here, Black “Friday” lasts at least a week

In here I can see BF offers already started :rofl:

Okay, guys since most of you don’t like the idea. I think we should forget about it.

The way Fiverr works, you can’t “organize” things that way.

Each gig is like an island, whatever decisions you make (like this) only affects your gigs directly. What you have mentioned should be a decision you can make for your own gig.

A lot of sellers are already underpriced so it will be a decision they will make for their own gig.

For example, you can put Black Friday on your pictures and on your tags etc.

It is like saying, “everyone please let us reduce our prices and give 20% discount”. Things don’t work that way here.

I hate Black Friday

Me too! Here’s why:

a few days before Black Friday, every store increases their prices and then BAM, discounts that show the old prices or even higher prices :roll_eyes: #marketing_trickery

There was a store here in my country where they forgot to remove the old price tag of the articles and put the “Black Friday prices” right next to the old tag… 😂 (The price for the old tag was lower than the “Black Friday” one)

I don’t want to pile on mishaelwriters, but I will pile on Black Friday.

It is one of the worst days of the year in America. People act like animals to save a few dollars on items they don’t need in any way. Watch -

Yeah, it’s nuts!

Victoria’s Secret BF mad dash. 😬

I’ll be shopping online for goodies on BF!

Archived