Fiverr blocked my account due to a non existing order

vangsguard

Hi there. So I have done a lot of orders for the same customer now and we been on a good term for a long time. Now due to him first getting money in a few days, he tells me we will wait to create the new order. So I don’t come online for 7 days. This is 2 days more than he told me. He felt like he got scammed then after a lot of previous work and Fiverr decided to disable withdrawing any money on my whole account. I reach out to fiverr support team and they tell me its due to him making a complainment on a old order cause he felt like he was scammed for me not responding for 2 days. I talk with the customer and we are on good terms again. I tell him that I wont have time so if we can wait creating the new order 2 days. I reach back to Fiverr support asking them to review my account again. I then get a response saying that dint finish my job I only delayed it. It seems like Fiverr misunderstood what happened. I finished the work, and we delayed creating a new order. I messaged Fiverr about this and still no response. What can I do?

With you are regular customer with your better understanding you can not agree with a term beyond fiver term. what ever the term you are agreed with customer it should be under fiver term. Other wise fiver have rights to take action against you.

Now in this situation no forum people can help you to solve this. You have to re-write to CS to prove that you are not a scammer and attach screen shots of your communication between your customer regarding you term and understanding.

That sounds daunting.

If I understand you right, you and your buyer decided to break a big project into multiple tiny ones? If that’s the case, it’s better not to involve CS too much. Just ask them when and how or if you’ll be able to withdraw money in future.

Though, if the orders are completely different, you can reply and explain that to the CS agent. They do understand sometimes.

And I gotta say it… Your buyer sounds too jumpy to work with!

Good luck.

Archived