Fiverr Bookkeeping

audiovideo_uk

Hi, I have a question about bookkeeping and how to record properly the Fiverr Revenue for tax purposes. When I go to the earnings section it only allows you to export a .csv file with your transaction’s history but it doesn’t state any invoice numbers and also there is no record of the Fiverr fees. Also I need to convert all the transactions from USD into GBP as I’m UK based and that’s the currency that needs to appear in my tax report, how do you guys do that? Thank you!

Hi, I have a question about bookkeeping and how to record properly the Fiverr Revenue for tax purposes. When I go to the earnings section it only allows you to export a .csv file with your transaction’s history but it doesn’t state any invoice numbers and also there is no record of the Fiverr fees. Also I need to convert all the transactions from USD into GBP as I’m UK based and that’s the currency that needs to appear in my tax report, how do you guys do that? Thank you!

If you type “fiverr bookkeeping” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

it doesn’t state any invoice numbers and also there is no record of the Fiverr fees.

You only need a total of your actual earnings received. For further information regarding your tax matters suggest you contact your local tax office or your accountant.

Archived