Fiverr Bridezilla Watch

emmaki

woobox.com/we2br2/vote [link now dead]

So far there are no bridezillas. But I enjoy bridezilla stories, so share ahead. Groomzilla stories too. Or stag/hen night stories.

Basically wedding-related horror stories while we wait for Fiverr’s bridezillas to somehow garner enough votes to be noticed despite needing votes to be noticed and to vote on. Another roaring success, Fiverr!

The last time I attended a wedding I was 4 years old. So I have no stories. Sorry 'bout that.

T&C, 15% of the grand prix of $25k must be spend on Fiverr. The remaining 20k is theirs to spend. Open to residents of NA only.

misscrystal–willy you consent to my hand in marriage? I promise to pretend to listen if you nag, so long as you promise to return the favor. I also have excellent taste in everything.

Runners up have to spend it all on wedding SEO video websites. Losers.

Oh I got it now, no I didn’t know about it, makes sense though, what they are doing here is hitting up a certain demographics for Fiverr. They like to hit up stay at homers like new weds maybe because of kids and what not. Millennials marketing.

I’m not getting married ever again. I’m divorced already. I don’t want to go through that again.

Wrong continent sadly. If I was in the States/Canada I would totally be hooking up with someone for a fraudulent wedding. And I’d wear a massive green Fiverr dress. I reckon you could just scam your way through this. Make video, buy big Fiverr dress, do a bit of Bridezilla stuff for the hell of it, get married with some witness you paid $5 to attend (in the spirit of things) and a cheap actor playing the vicar.

Pocket the remaining 20k 50:50 between your darling hubby. Pay a Fiverr forgerr to make a lovely certificate.

I do hope I’m not giving anyone ideas here. That would be awful.

There’s a form I think. You can’t just enter, you have to give a bunch of details first as well. Congratulations on your newfound love. I must caution you though, Eastern European women tend to transform and not in a good way after 40.

I got married already and we did not need Fiverr to finance our wedding, hehehe 😃

IMO, wedding is BS anyway. What´s important to me is the solid relationships (as lovers, best friends and partners) between me and my husband and I really value that. We didn´t do a big wedding although we could have. Why should we (we = my hubby and I) invite so many people that we barely (some even never) talk to? Why should we give free foods to them when they are already loaded? The money is better to be spent to help the poors (in my ideal world especially to help dogs), or just keep it in the bank for ourselves. I am very stingy at people who have got money. I also personally hate coming to a big fancy party. If I get invited and I Do come, usually it is because I have to. Like last year my brother celebrated his birthday and he invited so many people to his big house. He ordered the catering from a 5 star hotel. I saw those fake smiles on people´s faces, ugghhh made me rolled my eyes. But just because he is my brother it doesn´t mean we have the same point of view.

1 week since the competition has opened and just one Bridezilla, with 8 votes.

This “competition” is shit. Shut it down and use the $30k+ you had set aside to do some actual improvements to the site. I mean, how would this site cope if one of your ditzy intern’s ideas actually took root? It would crash and burn. So sort that out first.

Well I’m going to a wedding this weekend, and the bride is a bridezilla.
I’m surprised nobody has not strangled her yet. I will point out that this person is a
self-centered one-upper who lacks empathy/sympathy towards others ( even though she is not a bad person and has no malicious intents, she is just not aware what she is doing to others), so when I heard she was getting married, I kinda knew she was going to turn into a bridezilla.
My friend was gonna be her bridesmaid but after several stupid incidents
she said f*ck it and stepped down.
The bride had to look for a new bridesmaid a week before the wedding.
I’ll tell you how the wedding went if you are interested, hahaha.

To be honest I don’t care about the wedding anymore.
I’m just gonna try to look good in my new kimono and enjoy the food.

Unfortunately one of the worst bridezilla stories was my own sister. I can´t believe she is my sister. I love her. But we are just so different. My brother is no different than my sister. My sister got married a couple of years ago and long story short she made so much fuss eventhough her wedding was perfectly big and fancy. My brother is getting married this year and he is also making a fuss. I love my siblings, I love my family. But I don´t fancy a fancy big party. The people in my family love making big parties. I am the only one who hates it because it is pointless as the people who come are mostly phoney and that kind of party has NO SOUL and the people who come mostly are phoney. Both my sister and brother don´t understand me. They didn´t understand why I didn´t make a big party on my wedding day, they actually think that I am the weirdo in the family. But they don´t understand that I only like true people. I preferred only very close friends came to my wedding and I even told them they only should come if they really wanted to.

Archived