Fiverr building in Tel Aviv

amombiemmanuel

I’ve never seen anything like that building and I love it. Thanks for sharing that. The architect should get an award for it.

What’s the amazing thing? Looks like a regular building to me. The top part is okay, but it’s not something very futuristic to “wow” me.

If you want to be amazed, go check out the “Selfridges Building”.

🙃

it is not about the architecture but about the significance to us sellers

OK. I want to clarify something before I actually write something. Please, don’t flag me for posting my personal opinion on this, which is, by my beliefs — the correct one, and it does not insult or harm anyone in any way.

Now, tell me how is the architecture of the Fiverr building of any significance to “us, sellers”? I’m not working in that building, I’m not from Tel Aviv, I won’t ever work for Fiverr I’m almost 99.99% sure. And plain simply — I don’t like the design!

I have a friend who is an actual architect, we were in school together, I was with a speciality “Architecture”, so I know this and that. If I show my pal’s designs, you’ll want to study architecture. I’m so inspired by him, you can’t even imagine!

🙃

I found some more images here 😉
cropped-officelovin-favicon-15-32x32.pngOfficelovin' – 2 Mar 17

fiverr-m.thumb.jpg.f78e04dd66122492b0a643ab2828df5f.jpg

Inside Fiverr’s Cool Tel Aviv Headquarters

Fiverr is a popular online marketplace, that allows buyers to choose from the world’s largest catalog of pre-packaged services ranging from graphic design to music/video editing to marketing and copywriting. In January 2017, Fiverr moved into a new...

I found some more images here 😉

cropped-officelovin-favicon-15-32x32.pngOfficelovin' – 2 Mar 17

adf6e1a5ba28249109c21e9faef4d47e24e54b64.jpg

Inside Fiverr’s Cool Tel Aviv Headquarters

Fiverr is a popular online marketplace, that allows buyers to choose from the world’s largest catalog of pre-packaged services ranging from graphic design to music/video editing to marketing and copywriting. In January 2017, Fiverr moved into a new...

Inside is dope. Kind of like IKEA store. Sick design.

OK. I want to clarify something before I actually write something. Please, don’t flag me for posting my personal opinion on this, which is, by my beliefs — the correct one, and it does not insult or harm anyone in any way.

Now, tell me how is the architecture of the Fiverr building of any significance to “us, sellers”? I’m not working in that building, I’m not from Tel Aviv, I won’t ever work for Fiverr I’m almost 99.99% sure. And plain simply — I don’t like the design!

I have a friend who is an actual architect, we were in school together, I was with a speciality “Architecture”, so I know this and that. If I show my pal’s designs, you’ll want to study architecture. I’m so inspired by him, you can’t even imagine!

🙃

It would be a pleasure to work in that building.

To take the same shape they’ve been making buildings forever and create a masterpiece like that is genius.

Archived