Fiverr Business Cards? [ARCHIVED]

musiclover

I’m curious, did anyone order the free business cards? If so, how was the quality?

Fiverr should redirect new users back to the gig/profile they signed up from. If I were to give fiverr.com/musiclover to people, they may decide to sign up, but once they do, they may get distracted my other interesting gigs and never return to my profile. That’s my problem with promoting my fiverr links.

I ordered the business cards!

They were really, really good. Better than any I could have made myself- and what’s more, it was really nice to be able to get them for free (besides P&P). The quality is really good and they actually arrived much, much earlier than I was told they would. You can also edit the card before you have it sent off, perhaps to reword it, add pictures or change the colour. When I went to my last art sale, they were snatched up like a storm and loads of people were showing a lot of interest in Fiverr itself, so it’s really good for promoting the site, too.

I suppose you make a good point with the fiverr profile promotion, but that’s the chance you take, I guess. Some of the people who got my business cards bought from me, and some didn’t. Whether that’s because they didn’t want to bother to sign up or not is beyond me, but it’s still nice to see that it’s good for spreading the word!

OMG! Thanks ladies! They look awesome and durable! I gotta get me some. 🙂 I didn’t know I could customize them. OBG & Madmoo, your cards look amazing! I’m going to order some soon. I wouldn’t use a qr code directed to my profile though since fiverr isn’t mobile-optimized. I’m gonna create a mobile landing page though.

How much was the S&H? Can I use my fiverr funds to pay for it or do I need to use my debit card? How long did it take to get them? Sorry for all the questions. 🙂

-Nakita

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived