Is it just me?

image.png.c45d462f9ab81f99f3dbdbfa0d4a10aa.png
image845×108 7.17 KB

image.png.803162300f41ad23cec4f1be9b15bdb1.png
image873×312 27.9 KB

`Does someone else has this one?

Edit:
Ahhh… Got it.

What the original poster is bringing up is literally a new beta feature on Fiverr that allows sellers to engage in Zoom calls with certain Fiverr Business clients. “A buyer is a Fiverr Business client Reach out to them via Zoom to discuss their project more efficiently.” is quoting what it says at the top of these order pages. It’s integrated into the order page.

I have not gotten a business client, but I do have on my Gigs when I would go edit them, the ability to offer a Live Service - whether it be chat or video call - for a price. I have not decided that I want to do this just yet though.

GG

are you trying to saying, "if we wish then we can use live services like chat or video call "?

are you trying to saying, "if we wish then we can use live services like chat or video call "?

If you are asking me, I would say if you have this option (it would be on the pricing page when you go to edit your Gigs) to Offer Live Chat/Video or services, (for a fee, not free) then you can offer that. I just don’t know if I want to do that just now. I am too busy to be scheduling appointments here.

GG

If you are asking me, I would say if you have this option (it would be on the pricing page when you go to edit your Gigs) to Offer Live Chat/Video or services, (for a fee, not free) then you can offer that. I just don’t know if I want to do that just now. I am too busy to be scheduling appointments here.

GG

oh ok thanks i got it 😍

• 4 months later...

Archived