Fiverr Buyer request bots

akshay_anvekar

I have experienced in numerous times that sellers use bots to bid against buyers request Sellers like me who give a 100% custom bids to buyers get steeped by these bidders due to the buyer not knowing about, At least this gives bad experience to buyers as mostly these sellers can’t fulfill their request and eventually they leave Fiverr . It’s my humble request to you take strict actions against this and give justice to the seller like me. I have myself used Buyers request as I buyer and experienced this number of times

And what evidence, or proof, do you have that “bots” are bidding against you? There is no way for you to see who submits a response to any buyer request, so how do you know that “bots” are submitting seller responses and driving buyers away from Fiverr?

I have been a buyer, and I have submitted project requests, to which sellers have responded, and never once – in all of my five years here, have any of those seller responses been from “bots”. You’ve been here for less than a month, and you’re already accusing Fiverr of wrongdoing.

Please do not make up false reasons or assumptions so that you can seem like you deserve BR jobs more than anyone else. If you aren’t winning jobs as a seller in the Buyer Requests section, then perhaps you are just being out-competed by better sellers, who submit better seller responses.

“Bots” are NOT stealing all of the jobs in BR.

Sir First of all , for your next use of fiverrs’ Buyer request try to put in something like this ’ If you have read my request than kindly put BATMAN in your bid ’ you will realize most of them havent done so
Second I have used buyers request from a buyer POV and used the above method and experienced it
Most of the sellers copy paste pre determined text

Sir First of all , for your next use of fiverrs’ Buyer request try to put in something like this ’ If you have read my request than kindly put BATMAN in your bid ’ you will realize most of them havent done so

Second I have used buyers request from a buyer POV and used the above method and experienced it

Since when is a copy-pasted response a “bot”?

Have you experienced 20 sellers responding to your buyers request in a min ,will thats what I am trying to convey

Have you experienced 20 sellers responding to your buyers request in a min

Yes, because there are hundreds of sellers who can see my project requests as soon as they are posted. When many people see a BR, you’re going to get a lot of quick responses. This is simple math, not a complex “bot” conspiracy.

If you want to win the job, write better responses.

Have you experienced 20 sellers responding to your buyers request in a min

Yes, because there are hundreds of sellers who can see my project requests as soon as they are posted. When many people see a BR, you’re going to get a lot of quick responses. This is simple math, not a complex “bot” conspiracy.

better responses How can we win against copy pasting bots who dont care about the request at all but only care about generating money and thereby when buyers contact these sellers they get disappointed as these sellers cant full fll their request then they come to us and even if we do the best job the review isnt 5 star just because they had bad experience

better responses How can we win against copy pasting bots who dont care about the request at all but only care about generating money and thereby when buyers contact these sellers they get disappointed as these sellers cant full fll their request then they come to us and even if we do the best job the review isnt 5 star just because they had bad experience

How can we win against copy pasting bots who dont care about the request at all

There are no bots. Period. None. Nada. Just sellers, like you competing for the job. Some of those sellers copy-paste their response. Others write custom responses. And still others will win the jobs, because they wrote the best response.

There are no bots.

If you have read my request than kindly put BATMAN in your bid ’

I would never answer to a request like that, because it’s insulting.

You understand if someone read your request reading their whole reply.

If this is true what you are saying, that there are many bots, don’t you think you should be better then “bots”?

There are many sellers competing in buyer request. Many of them just copy paste their message, but rarely any of them are getting orders.

You might want to improve your message in buyer request to stand out from all that “bots” (even there aren’t any).

If this is true what you are saying, that there are many bots, don’t you think you should be better then “bots”?

There are many sellers competing in buyer request. Many of them just copy paste their message, but rarely any of them are getting orders.

You might want to improve your message in buyer request to stand out from all that “bots” (even there aren’t any).

New Buyers who are looking for professionals fall for these bots as these bots have a huge bid text which for them looks like a but professional

If you have read my request than kindly put BATMAN in your bid ’

I would never answer to a request like that, because it’s insulting.

You understand if someone read your request reading their whole reply.

To be honest I have replied to a request like that and within few hours buyer contact me as they know who have read it and who have just copy pasta a text

I posted a couple of BR back in the day and I can assure you:

There’s a person on the buyer’s end of things as well.

Not some mindless mechanism that rewards speed and irrelevant responses.

If you think people are pasting in garbage responses then it’s to your advantage.

Write in a better response and get the order in.

I posted a couple of BR back in the day and I can assure you:

There’s a person on the buyer’s end of things as well.

Not some mindless mechanism that rewards speed and irrelevant responses.

If you think people are pasting in garbage responses then it’s to your advantage.

Write in a better response and get the order in.

To be honest I experimenting that and Looking to have a chat with different buyer what they look in a buyer request response

Buyers are new and yet dont know that their are some scummy sellers on the site and therefore they fall for it

Buyers are new and yet dont know that their are some scummy sellers on the site

I should point out that YOU are new too. You joined Fiverr in March 2019 – last month – less than a month ago. It would be unwise to call your competitors “scummy sellers”. You aren’t winning any reputation awards right now either.

Buyers are new and yet dont know that their are some scummy sellers on the site and therefore they fall for it

😁 Are you trying to blame imaginary bots for you not getting orders?

I think it’s time to stop looking at others and concentrate on your work.

Believe me no buyer likes copy pasted responses and most likely wouldn’t fall for it. What you don’t know is how many other sellers wrote better response than you.

Don’t look for problems in fiverr algorythm. If 100 sellers bid on a request and buyer choosing some one else but not your very well written response then that means that that person had better message than you (or price or whatever else)

Concentrate on yourself and if no one responding on your requests then most likely problem in your responses but not “bots” that doesn’t exist.

Buyers are new and yet dont know that their are some scummy sellers on the site

I should point out that YOU are new too. You joined Fiverr in March 2019 – last month – less than a month ago. It would be unwise to call your competitors “scummy sellers”. You aren’t winning any reputation awards right now either.

I have 2 years of experince on fiverr also had a level 1 seller account with 5 star but deleted that account for some reasons

😁 Are you trying to blame imaginary bots for you not getting orders?

I think it’s time to stop looking at others and concentrate on your work.

Believe me no buyer likes copy pasted responses and most likely wouldn’t fall for it. What you don’t know is how many other sellers wrote better response than you.

Don’t look for problems in fiverr algorythm. If 100 sellers bid on a request and buyer choosing some one else but not your very well written response then that means that that person had better message than you (or price or whatever else)

Concentrate on yourself and if no one responding on your requests then most likely problem in your responses but not “bots” that doesn’t exist.

Probably true and thanks for this positive response , I have tried a lot and will do more to improve 😉

Archived