Fiverr buyer request?

mahesh3000

I’ve sent a buyer request, but I have not answered. Requesting for errors and show them.
belove my buyer request example
Dear hiring manager,
I’m Mahesh Rathnayake Here from Sri Lanka, I’m a professional graphics designer. I have 4 Years of experience in graphics design. I have excellent experience in flyers design. I can create a high-quality design in a few time.
I have confidence that I will do your work very well. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good which is very important for my future carrier in Fiverr. If you want to see more sample of my work you can visit my Gig. I am waiting for your response. I am able to use all types of communication methods and able to maintain your time schedule during the project is on.
Thanks and Regards
Mahesh Rathnayake

Make sure there are errors in this buyer request. Then I can get rid of it.

I’ve sent a buyer request, but I have not answered. Requesting for errors and show them.

belove my buyer request example

Dear hiring manager,

I’m Mahesh Rathnayake Here from Sri Lanka, I’m a professional graphics designer. I have 4 Years of experience in graphics design. I have excellent experience in flyers design. I can create a high-quality design in a few time.

I have confidence that I will do your work very well. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good which is very important for my future carrier in Fiverr. If you want to see more sample of my work you can visit my Gig. I am waiting for your response. I am able to use all types of communication methods and able to maintain your time schedule during the project is on.

Thanks and Regards

Mahesh Rathnayake

Make sure there are errors in this buyer request. Then I can get rid of it.

I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good which is very important for my future carrier in Fiverr.

That’s begging for a good review. It makes you seem desperate, plus it’s not allowed.

I am able to use all types of communication methods

You’re only allowed to communicate through Fiverr. Communication outside of Fiverr will get you banned.

Other than rule breaking, your offer is way too vague, and looks like a generic template, not like you’ve read a specific request and are responding with specific information.

I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good which is very important for my future carrier in Fiverr.

That’s begging for a good review. It makes you seem desperate, plus it’s not allowed.

I am able to use all types of communication methods

You’re only allowed to communicate through Fiverr. Communication outside of Fiverr will get you banned.

Other than rule breaking, your offer is way too vague, and looks like a generic template, not like you’ve read a specific request and are responding with specific information.

Thanks for your advises

Archived