Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr calling Feature

Why fiverr can’t add calling feature? it’s messy to communicate through chat for complicated projects.
Every clients want to talk directly to seller?
add you suggestion below?
thanks.

2 Likes

You’ll have access to that when you become a pro seller as pro sellers have that feature once an order is initiated.

1 Like

Are you sure about this ? What I know is they don’t have calling feature no matter what your level is ? Can someone who is pro seller confirm this ?

1 Like

I think difficult for some seller. Bcoz some seller is not able to speak for communication. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards

2 Likes

That´s not true.

Why are you lying?

1 Like

Y’all type in the search bar regarding “Video calls with client” you’ll have a lots of post regarding it.

1 Like

I’ve no reason to lie, what’s the benefit? Well, if one benefits from lying, that doesn’t work for me and I’m not fond of lies. Type on these words in the forum search bar “Video call with clients for pro sellers”

This sellers is a Pro seller and he has proven to have been on video chat with clients.

2 Likes

Hugh - didn´t knew that.

I am sorry.

1 Like

Yes I am a Pro seller and can confirm this.

We have access to a beta feature and are able to schedule video calls with our buyers, but only through the order page.

7 Likes