Fiverr canceled an order after it was completed by customer's request, without asking me and returned the money to the customer when the customer has the work archives

robertogmez

Greetings, I want to present my case, I want an answer and solution. I live in Venezuela where we are going through a very complex and problematic situation, of cuts in the electric service (blackouts) without notice or response information, also the communications and internet remove it at the convenience of the government and without giving explanations. Now the case. A buyer 10 days after having left to complete the order, and after receiving the files PS Source file, requested cancellation and return of the money to Fiverr and without consulting Fiverr I cancel the order.

The work is done and we started to upload, to fiverr the day of completion of the order, for the connectivity problems, I had to resort to Dropbox and Mega servers so that the files would rise as data connection arrived, the client I was conscientious and I accept to wait a few days more from the date I made the first delivery from FIVERR, during the week I sent the download links of the files since there were 58 rows of more than 350Mb each. This client I hope to have until the last file and at that time I ask Fiverr cancellation of the order and Fiverr without consulting returned the money and I cancel the order, a 30 day order where I work every day to be able to fulfill it despite the problems we are going through in Venezuela. Now the client has the PS files in their hands and Fiverr takes the money from my list of funds for clarification. I ask FIVERR for a review of the case and my money back, since in the chat I had with the buyer, I repeatedly manifested his satisfaction for my work.

Mod Note: Title & Post updated from OP’s reply.

Saludos,

Welcome to the forum!

However, I need to point out that the forum’s default language is English. Therefore, it would be appreciated if you could kindly post your messages in English.

Alternatively, if you still want to continue posting messages in your language of choice, you can continue to do so IF you also provide an English translation along with your posts (you could just use google translate if you want).

Thanks!

Greetings, I want to present my case, I want an answer and solution. I live in Venezuela where we are going through a very complex and problematic situation, of cuts in the electric service (blackouts) without notice or response information, also the communications and internet remove it at the convenience of the government and without giving explanations. Now the case. A buyer 10 days after having left to complete the order, and after receiving the files PS Source file, requested cancellation and return of the money to Fiverr and without consulting Fiverr I cancel the order.

The work is done and we started to upload, to fiverr the day of completion of the order, for the connectivity problems, I had to resort to Dropbox and Mega servers so that the files would rise as data connection arrived, the client I was conscientious and I accept to wait a few days more from the date I made the first delivery from FIVERR, during the week I sent the download links of the files since there were 58 rows of more than 350Mb each. This client I hope to have until the last file and at that time I ask Fiverr cancellation of the order and Fiverr without consulting returned the money and I cancel the order, a 30 day order where I work every day to be able to fulfill it despite the problems we are going through in Venezuela. Now the client has the PS files in their hands and Fiverr takes the money from my list of funds for clarification. I ask FIVERR for a review of the case and my money back, since in the chat I had with the buyer, I repeatedly manifested his satisfaction for my work.

If electricity problems/blackouts occur often, maybe work on smaller orders so if any one order is cancelled or refunded it won’t be as big of a loss - ie. so don’t work on 30 day orders if possible. If you have access to milestones, and assuming the price of the order is high enough (>=$100) you could use those to lower the risk of losing a lot of work. You could continue to discuss the order with CS to try to get them to refund the money to you for the amount of work done if you completed the order. If it would help you could get invest in things like UPS though that won’t help if the whole area is in blackout, including internet connection.

at that time I ask Fiverr cancellation of the order and Fiverr without consulting returned the money and I cancel the order…

I’m assuming you mean the client asked Fiverr CS to cancel the order and they did.

If electricity problems/blackouts occur often, maybe work on smaller orders so if any one order is cancelled or refunded it won’t be as big of a loss - ie. so don’t work on 30 day orders if possible. If you have access to milestones, and assuming the price of the order is high enough (>=$100) you could use those to lower the risk of losing a lot of work. You could continue to discuss the order with CS to try to get them to refund the money to you for the amount of work done if you completed the order. If it would help you could get invest in things like UPS though that won’t help if the whole area is in blackout, including internet connection.

at that time I ask Fiverr cancellation of the order and Fiverr without consulting returned the money and I cancel the order…

I’m assuming you mean the client asked Fiverr CS to cancel the order and they did.

ok, where I can enter to put my claim because fiverr I do not make any notification prior to the decision and the order I cancel is unused

ok, where I can enter to put my claim because fiverr I do not make any notification prior to the decision and the order I cancel is unused

Did you cancel the order or did the client ask Fiverr CS to cancel the order? If you cancelled the order why did you? If the client asked CS to cancel the order you could go to the help desk link on the main Fiverr site (the “Help and Support” option at the bottom of the main Fiverr site) and explain to CS that you delivered the complete work to the seller and ask about being refunded the price of the order since you did the work the client asked and they have the completed work.

Did you cancel the order or did the client ask Fiverr CS to cancel the order? If you cancelled the order why did you? If the client asked CS to cancel the order you could go to the help desk link on the main Fiverr site (the “Help and Support” option at the bottom of the main Fiverr site) and explain to CS that you delivered the complete work to the seller and ask about being refunded the price of the order since you did the work the client asked and they have the completed work.

Did you cancel the order or did the client ask Fiverr CS to cancel the order? If you cancelled the order why did you? If the client asked to cancel the order you could go to the help desk link on the main Fiverr site and explain to CS that you delivered the complete work to the seller and ask about being refunded the price of the order since you did the work the client asked and they have the completed work.

the customer canceled the order … the client asked Fiverr to cancel the order after the order was completed and he had all the source files in his hands

Did you cancel the order or did the client ask Fiverr CS to cancel the order? If you cancelled the order why did you? If the client asked to cancel the order you could go to the help desk link on the main Fiverr site and explain to CS that you delivered the complete work to the seller and ask about being refunded the price of the order since you did the work the client asked and they have the completed work.

the customer canceled the order … the client asked Fiverr to cancel the order after the order was completed and he had all the source files in his hands

Then you could click the “Help and Support” option at the bottom the page on the main Fiverr site and create a support ticket unless you’ve already created one, explain the issue and try to get the amount of the order refunded if you completed it. It might be a chargeback or it might just be that CS did cancel it. But discussing it with support in a support ticket is the best option.

But you could also do some of the suggestions I gave earlier (for future orders) if blackouts/electricity problems are likely to continue. You could also limit the amount of files (total file size) per order to reduce the risk.

Thank you for your help, I already made the Ticket but I am still waiting for a response from FIVERR.

Hey Roberto how are you? Dude I have the same issue but with some book illustrations I am from venezuela too you know how hard has been this month for us and the work we have made to deliver this files! I work mostly in the late nights to complete the project I delivered yesterday and today they cancelled my order I send my ticket with the files and proofs as you and im still waiting for the answer I hope both situations can resolve please let me know what they tell you thank you

Hey Roberto how are you? Dude I have the same issue but with some book illustrations I am from venezuela too you know how hard has been this month for us and the work we have made to deliver this files! I work mostly in the late nights to complete the project I delivered yesterday and today they cancelled my order I send my ticket with the files and proofs as you and im still waiting for the answer I hope both situations can resolve please let me know what they tell you thank you

greetings, I have not received a satisfactory response from FIVERR, my situation is timely, deliver the work, send the files the order was completed, the client manifests satisfaction for the work and suddenly without me knowing when I was waiting and clarify the funds , fiverr cancels the order and the client keeps my source file and the money. I am waiting for some solution because it was also an important money 320 $

I lost 500$ CS tell me that she says I deliver the work late and incomplete and it was because od her fault and I have register very single step of the work I have the request file she send me and every single file that proofs that I complete the work I feel robbed

I lost 500$ CS tell me that she says I deliver the work late and incomplete and it was because od her fault and I have register very single step of the work I have the request file she send me and every single file that proofs that I complete the work I feel robbed

The truth is that I do not even know why Fiverr never notified me, only the canceled order message arrived

because in each chat that I made with me I expressed satisfaction with the work and the quality of the files, and that is what I tell Fivver. to review the chat with that client

greetings, I have not received a satisfactory response from FIVERR, my situation is timely, deliver the work, send the files the order was completed, the client manifests satisfaction for the work and suddenly without me knowing when I was waiting and clarify the funds , fiverr cancels the order and the client keeps my source file and the money. I am waiting for some solution because it was also an important money 320 $

I have not received a satisfactory response from FIVERR, my situation is timely, deliver the work, send the files the order was completed, the client manifests satisfaction for the work and suddenly without me knowing when I was waiting and clarify the funds , fiverr cancels the order and the client keeps my source file and the money.

I am very sorry this happened to you. 😿 However, unfortunately, there is no one on the forum who will be able to help you out as we are only sellers/buyers just like you. Fiverr’s customer service team is your only hope. What they say/decide is usually final. If they don’t “rule” in your favor, unfortunately, there’s not much you can do.

@robertogmez However, don’t give up hope. Try to be persistent with CS. Your case is quite unique in that you are facing real-world issues (humanitarian crisis) that are crippling your ability to work properly on Fiverr. I hope Fiverr is able to help you out. 🙂

I have not received a satisfactory response from FIVERR, my situation is timely, deliver the work, send the files the order was completed, the client manifests satisfaction for the work and suddenly without me knowing when I was waiting and clarify the funds , fiverr cancels the order and the client keeps my source file and the money.

I am very sorry this happened to you. 😿 However, unfortunately, there is no one on the forum who will be able to help you out as we are only sellers/buyers just like you. Fiverr’s customer service team is your only hope. What they say/decide is usually final. If they don’t “rule” in your favor, unfortunately, there’s not much you can do.

@robertogmez However, don’t give up hope. Try to be persistent with CS. Your case is quite unique in that you are facing real-world issues (humanitarian crisis) that are crippling your ability to work properly on Fiverr. I hope Fiverr is able to help you out. 🙂

Thank you for your words of encouragement, and I know that in none of you is the solution, but this is the only way we have as a community, to hear about the cases and complain about unfair situations.

When Fiverr cancels an order without notifying the seller it often means that the buyer had reported to Paypal and Paypal’s refund policy is strictly followed. This means that when a buyer reports to Paypal that they had ordered a service from Fiverr and they were not satisfied with the job delivered, their CS will review that claim and if it is found to be true, they just contact Fiverr and at that instant, Fiverr owes no seller any apology before cancelling such orders.

Of course, that’s not fair but Fiverr would rather cancel an order from their end than face a legal action from Paypal. I know this because I once had an experience with a buyer who was troublesome. The only thing I guess Fiverr would do easily is to ban such buyer from Fiverr but getting them to pay you? I don’t think so. However, just report to Fiverr CS and wait for their response. And while you wait, please keep doing other things.

When Fiverr cancels an order without notifying the seller it often means that the buyer had reported to Paypal and Paypal’s refund policy is strictly followed. This means that when a buyer reports to Paypal that they had ordered a service from Fiverr and they were not satisfied with the job delivered, their CS will review that claim and if it is found to be true, they just contact Fiverr and at that instant, Fiverr owes no seller any apology before cancelling such orders.

Of course, that’s not fair but Fiverr would rather cancel an order from their end than face a legal action from Paypal. I know this because I once had an experience with a buyer who was troublesome. The only thing I guess Fiverr would do easily is to ban such buyer from Fiverr but getting them to pay you? I don’t think so. However, just report to Fiverr CS and wait for their response. And while you wait, please keep doing other things.

Hello nasio im living these situation right now the buyer lie and put my account in jeopardy CS told me they would review my account because According what she said I was a scam I send CS the proof that I have the job done completly so as an answer CS told me that I try to talk with the buyer im sending messages and dont responde so CS told me that I wait 24 hours if the buyer not responding than I can explore other options that they still dont tell me wich ones

Hello nasio im living these situation right now the buyer lie and put my account in jeopardy CS told me they would review my account because According what she said I was a scam I send CS the proof that I have the job done completly so as an answer CS told me that I try to talk with the buyer im sending messages and dont responde so CS told me that I wait 24 hours if the buyer not responding than I can explore other options that they still dont tell me wich ones

Good, just move on. If they come along, fine. If not just take it as one of those loses that life throws at humans sometimes. Cheers!

Archived