Fiverr Canceled my order after I successfully completed them and after having feedback

Today morning, I saw that fiverr canceled 3 orders that I have down for a guy. order is successfully delivered. they left good feedback. I did it too. but after 15 days now its showing three orders are got canceled .
And my order completion rate dropped from 100 to 94

Please help this is some next level shit fiverr is doing

MOD NOTE
Screenshot removed

You should read my thread where I have provided more details.

After 8 years in the freelancing game, I thought I know how the game works. However, every now and then, you learn something new. This is my most recent learning. The Story. Buyer buys two orders back to back, week after week.Both cases, Buyer gives 5 stars.Two Weeks Pass. Buyer is upset. Goes back to Fiverr and claims work was never completed.Fiverr cancels the order. Refunds his money.I get a TOS violation warning.I raise two tickets. Learn more details as to how Buyer managed to claim…

You should read my thread where I have provided more details.

After 8 years in the freelancing game, I thought I know how the game works. However, every now and then, you learn something new. This is my most recent learning. The Story. Buyer buys two orders back to back, week after week.Both cases, Buyer gives 5 stars.Two Weeks Pass. Buyer is upset. Goes back to Fiverr and claims work was never completed.Fiverr cancels the order. Refunds his money.I get a TOS violation warning.I raise two tickets. Learn more details as to how Buyer managed to claim…

3 its happening from the same guy. all of a sudden today. even that guys left feedback and its good … whats wrong

Today morning, I saw that fiverr canceled 3 orders that I have down for a guy. order is successfully delivered. they left good feedback. I did it too. but after 15 days now its showing three orders are got canceled .

And my order completion rate dropped from 100 to 94

Please help this is some next level shit fiverr is doing

MOD NOTE

Screenshot removed

fiverr canceled 3 orders

👇 it’s not fiverr

This one will be really short. I see a lot of people still guessing when their order was cancelled by CS and whether or not it was a chargeback. And a lot of people guessing by checking if their buyer’s profile is still active. But it’s much simpler than that. If you received a message saying “ORDER CANCELLED BY BUYER” then it means that your buyer initiated a chargeback with PayPal or through their bank. In this case you will receive 2 emails back to back to your associated email address. …

There is nothing you can do

He can. He can reach out to support and see if they can reimburse him.

His situation is very different from yours so please don’t put everyone in one bucket

Of course, of course.

Please accept my apologies if you felt that I gave incorrect advise.

@debchatterjee32

Please consider advise of other folks as well. My advise is based on my own experience and not the only advise 🙂

I hope you get refund and good luck with customer support interactions.

fiverr canceled 3 orders

👇 it’s not fiverr

This one will be really short. I see a lot of people still guessing when their order was cancelled by CS and whether or not it was a chargeback. And a lot of people guessing by checking if their buyer’s profile is still active. But it’s much simpler than that. If you received a message saying “ORDER CANCELLED BY BUYER” then it means that your buyer initiated a chargeback with PayPal or through their bank. In this case you will receive 2 emails back to back to your associated email address. …

Guys. Problem solved. Fiverr support fixed that issue

There is nothing you can do

He can. He can reach out to support and see if they can reimburse him.

His situation is very different from yours so please don’t put everyone in one bucket

I got one cancellation few days ago, buyer placed order automatically, but few hours later when i have done 50% of his project, buyer sent cancellation request, and he said that he was not satisfied with my work, even he didn’t gave me any chance for revision, recently i haved noticed that he is still using my article on his store, can i get any help from support? My order completion rate is 50% now

I got one cancellation few days ago, buyer placed order automatically, but few hours later when i have done 50% of his project, buyer sent cancellation request, and he said that he was not satisfied with my work, even he didn’t gave me any chance for revision, recently i haved noticed that he is still using my article on his store, can i get any help from support? My order completion rate is 50% now

he is still using my article on his store

What platform is his store on?

Yes sure… you can contact customer support

shopify, i have written product description for him

You have two choices:

1. Contact CS with screenshots of your article on his Shopify store. Also include the order number in which your buyer canceled the order. Explain to CS that the buyer is using your description even after he canceled the order. They may contact the seller and:

a) Tell him he must pay you since he is using your work.

b) Give him a warning for doing so.

1. Contact Shopify with proof the buyer did not pay for the work and yet is using it on his Shopify page. I have heard this works on YouTube so you could try it for Shopify.

Good luck. 🍀

You have two choices:

1. Contact CS with screenshots of your article on his Shopify store. Also include the order number in which your buyer canceled the order. Explain to CS that the buyer is using your description even after he canceled the order. They may contact the seller and:

a) Tell him he must pay you since he is using your work.

b) Give him a warning for doing so.

1. Contact Shopify with proof the buyer did not pay for the work and yet is using it on his Shopify page. I have heard this works on YouTube so you could try it for Shopify.

Good luck. 🍀

Archived