Fiverr canceled my order

elirox

Fiverr canceled my order I have no idea why and they deleted the buyers account and for some reason it goes against my order completion rate what do I do?

Fiverr canceled my order I have no idea why and they deleted the buyers account and for some reason it goes against my order completion rate what do I do?

Did the order get canceled after it was delivered and completed? The buyer must have charged back the payment done resulting in Fiverr to cancel the order take the funds back.

Buyers whom chargeback get automatically banned from the system. You won’t be able to communicate further with them. It will however affect your order completion rate.

Did the order get canceled after it was delivered and completed? The buyer must have charged back the payment done resulting in Fiverr to cancel the order take the funds back.

Buyers whom chargeback get automatically banned from the system. You won’t be able to communicate further with them. It will however affect your order completion rate.

no it was before I delivered the order.

Archived