Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Cannot Resolve My Issuse What Can I do

Hi, My Respected Friends,
Almost 3-month going but still, my issues were not solved
due to these issues my sales are also getting down I would be thankful if anybody helps me in this case
Best Regards,
Mubashir Awan

What is your issue ?

My gig is only showing online in my profile and when I search on my category then its showing offline

Recently this problem occurred at fiver and this is not only for you and most of us facing this issue … fiver will restore this soon.

Tell me your issues in depth please! :thinking::thinking:

:frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

You must be try to create new gig if that will happens wrong again so you should be contact to fiverr customer support. Otherwise It will be fine if you create new gig as well :roll_eyes:
#Thumbsup! #Cheers!

gig is not showing online in my category online showing online in my profile and also my some reviews are not showing

About the reviews you can see there is a drop down list on right side where you can select most recent , Negative or positive reviews to show … check that what you have selected and it will show the reviews according to this

First Check Your Account Status… Otherwise Check View As A Buyer Your Profile…

i do everything but still not showing and all of theme are 5 stars only 2 negative

what is your issue. tell me

My gig is only showing online in my profile and when I search on my category then its showing offline