Fiverr Forum

Fiverr CEO Micha Kaufman

I have had two gigs refused saying that the quality of the audio was not good and to get a human voice over from Fiverr! I felt insulted as the video content was comical, therefore I did not want a human voice.
I reported this to Fiverr CEO Micha Kaufman
through LinkedIn, low behold this morning a message from support, saying video has been approved. I hope this will not happen again, but hope this helps someone else.

2 Likes

Hello, was this the gig for the holiday video? That was cute.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the one. Thank you for your comments, but since then they have removed it yet again. I cannot understand what was wrong with the audio. Support said it was of an inferior quality. They suggested in getting a human voice-over from Fiverr! I think its their way of getting more sales

1 Like

Hi, the audio was garbled to be honest with you. I couldn’t understand part of it so maybe that’s the reason. It should be easy enough to adjust it or find a voiceover artist to record the voiceover clearly. That would be my suggestion.

You’re lucky they told you what the problem was as they don’t always do that.

Honestly, I really think that the Fiverr CEO has better things to do than address specific user queries on social media. I currently get spammed by at least 3 people a day on Linkedin:

idiot

If Micha Kaufman starts receiving tons of messages which should be going to Fiverr CS, I don’t think it will go down well.

It’s interesting that at first it worked and they re-posted his gig. Mr. Kaufman probably has a large staff handling things like this.

I should have checked it after uploading to Fiverr as my local copy is PERFECT and before anyone laughs, its true!

I am not really concerned about what anyone thinks of my action. Anyone can choose to do as they wish and believe me, I will do the same.

1 Like