Fiverr Certification duplicate

amstudio2002

Question

4 answers to this question

Did you see the answer in this thread?

Hi. I am Antar There are many accounts in Fiverr, who do not have a certificate. Yet they add the certificate. Can I also add? I do not have any problem? It was my question. I think I will answer my question!

From the terms of service:

Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading

If you specify a certificate you don’t actually have that’s fraud/misleading buyers. Also Fiverr may ask for proof of the certificate.

If I’m nor wrong, you want to say that many seller haven’t real certificate but they say that they have a certificate ??
You haven’t also any, but you want to add like them. Am I right?
If that is, you are totally wrong position. To present a false evident is against of terms & condition. If any one do this. Their account will suspended on any time.
So, please be fair and honest on your profession.

If I’m nor wrong, you want to say that many seller haven’t real certificate but they say that they have a certificate ??

If that is, you are totally wrong position. To present a false evident is against of terms & condition. If any one do this. Their account will suspended on any time.

Yes, You are Right. Thanks For Your Feedback.

Archived