Fiverr changed their gig search Algorithm

web_leader1

Hi there,
I have been working on Fiverr for more than 1 year. I was getting huge number of message and orders regularly. But in the last 3 months, I am not getting so much orders like previous. I have a repeated buyer that is why I am surviving here. I have listened that Fiverr changed their algorithm but haven’t get any official words.

Is anyone got official word regarding Fiverr’s algorithm?

Seems like a lot of people are having this problem. I have some gigs that have gone down too. I can’t seem them in the search results. This isn’t new. I have had these problems when Fiverr changed their algorithms earlier. A bit of self promotion and old clients coming back can get you on track. You can try and shoot a mail to the customer support.

Seems like a lot of people are having this problem. I have some gigs that have gone down too. I can’t seem them in the search results. This isn’t new. I have had these problems when Fiverr changed their algorithms earlier. A bit of self promotion and old clients coming back can get you on track. You can try and shoot a mail to the customer support.

I have the same problem and am not sure how to get ranked back again. Lots of my gigs are just idle 😦

Fiverr did update search Algorithm and its over now the job is done everything seems to be working fine according to Fiverr. What changed? My gigs are not showing up i also made 0 new sales its been 3 months if this doesn't improve i am gonna attempt suicide (jk) 😃

Thanks for your reply. If the situation continue then I think no future here.

Fiverr did update search Algorithm and its over now the job is done everything seems to be working fine according to Fiverr. What changed? My gigs are not showing up i also made 0 new sales its been 3 months if this doesn't improve i am gonna attempt suicide (jk) 😃

i am gonna attempt suicide (jk) 😃

Why would you even make such a joke? 😕

Flagged your comment. It is highly inappropriate.

i am gonna attempt suicide (jk) 😃

NVM :rolling_eyes:

Submit buyer requests and get hired.

When you complete buyer requests, you get feedback. This pushes you up the search system. The ‘Average Review’ section is based on the number of orders you have completed in recent weeks (I think the past 30 days?). In theory, you could get 30-40 positive reviews from selling yourself through buyer requests, which should be simple. This will then get you onto the ‘average reviews’ page and you get more orders.

Guest offlinehelpers

send bulk email with text,html,images | Fiverr

46565fc35dc83decf8f5585a7cbb837691cbe9f0.png

For only $5, tusharahmed627 will send bulk email with text,html,images. | I will send thousands of mails for you. I will send mails within few hours of order. I will alsodeliver your order within 24 hours.I | On Fiverr.com

Please stop spamming!

If you’d like to advertise your gig, please do it in ‘My Fiverr Gigs’.

Archived