Fiverr charge backs

lydia_smart

Fiverr chargeback is a means of hurting fiverr sellers. An unexpected debt in the account that occurs sometimes even after delivering quality. Some buyers uses this process to create fraud and cheat on sellers. Is there anyway to counter Fiverr chargebacks?

Guest joshcates

Fortunately, Fiverr bans buyers who use Paypal chargebacks.

This doesn’t help in the moment, but gives me at least a little peace of mind.

You can try to contact support@fiverr.com for their help, though I can’t promise they will be able to reimburse you. It is helpful to include all relevant information for the order and proof of delivery.

I’m sorry this happened to you. Try to keep a level head and roll with it.

You can try to contact support@fiverr.com for their help, though I can’t promise they will be able to reimburse you. It is helpful to include all relevant information for the order and proof of delivery.

Thank you joshcates…I will see to that

Thank you joshcates…I will see to that because it is becoming a common experience

Fiverr bans the buyer… the buyer creates a new account 🙂

I don’t think its too difficult to create new Fiverr accounts. But hooking up to new paypal accounts may be a bit harder though probably not impossible.

verr accounts. But hooking up to new paypal accounts may be a bit harder though probably not impossible.

there’s no need for that , a buyer can pay with a credit card

his own 🙂 used on multiple accounts … believe it or not , it works

I doubt a credit card would work. I have tried paying for a service using my credit card, I was debited twice but I didn’t get the service. Maybe a debit card might work, I’ve not tried that anyway.

This is risk of doing business. Happened to me a few times, terrible feeling, especially if it’s a $200 order.
Fiverr alienates sellers with this behavior, I do not feel safe, I do not feel protected.

This is risk of doing business. Happened to me a few times, terrible feeling, especially if it’s a $200 order.

Fiverr alienates sellers with this behavior, I do not feel safe, I do not feel protected.

Mine was a $350 order after two months of completion

Archived