Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr charged me too many times on one order

Does anyone know whether fiverr will send back my money to my account? It charged me 4 times on 1 order. I used paypal.

3 Likes

Check this article out: Fiverr Help and Education Center for payment issues information.

2 Likes

This just happened to one of my buyers who placed an order with me. It duplicated his order multiple times. Check and see if you have more than one open order, and use the resolution center to request a cancelation on the additional orders if this is the problem you are experiencing.

2 Likes

The issues is that if I cancel the order, it will be in my shopping balance and not back into my credit card. Is there a way to get back my money to my credit card?

1 Like

Use the link @lloydsolutions shared to open a ticket with customer service and ask for the funds to be sent back to your credit card instead of your account balance.

4 Likes

Do you know how long Fiverr takes for the funds to be sent back? Their support is not really that helpful, how long do they take to respond? since this is an urgent issue.

1 Like

Customer Support are extremely busy at present and can take up to 10 days or more to respond.

Do you know whether the funds that Fiverr took will be given to the seller or will it be in my shopping balance once cancel the other orders? Where will my funds go?

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center for cancellation information.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Okay, thanks, Fiverr just cancelled my orders…however I did not intend them to be cancelled so they would end up into my fiverr balance. Is there additional ways to reimburse the amount besides the ones that are already highlighted in the forum? I have not found a contact number for Fiverr…dealing with them is quite irritating.

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Fiverr does not have a contact number.