Fiverr Chat system is making me crazy!

Okay, so I’ve been on Fiverr for how long?

2yrs!, yep!, two years, and I’m here to vent about my frustration with the Fiverr’s chat system.

With all the shortcomings of Fiverr’s platform, this actually stands out for me.

There’s no way to actually search for information in the chat, I’m a web developer and this is very crucial for me because most of my clients will just dump information in the chatbox and I’ve to sort them out, or if I wanted to go back to a previous chat.

And please don’t tell me about the order section of Fiverr because most clients barely chat on that page, even if I message them there, they’d rather respond in the chatbox and this makes it so hard to actually filter and find information that I’m looking for, look at skype for example, or even whatsap, You can literally search in the chat and get what you’re looking for.

So, yes, it’d be great if Fiverr could include this feature or maybe give us an option to have it enabled/disabled on our accounts.

Thanks for attending my Fiverr-frustrations/Venting Ted talk

I’m done venting…

I just wish they could combine all the chats into one. It’s really difficult to try and find something a client said when I have to check the inbox, the current order’s messages, AND any past order’s messages to find the info I’m looking for. That’s THREE (sometimes MORE) DIFFERENT chat threads! Can’t we just get all messages in ONE place in chronological order?

I just wish they could combine all the chats into one. It’s really difficult to try and find something a client said when I have to check the inbox, the current order’s messages, AND any past order’s messages to find the info I’m looking for. That’s THREE (sometimes MORE) DIFFERENT chat threads! Can’t we just get all messages in ONE place in chronological order?

I wish Fiverr could do this

Archived