Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Choice finally

First I would like to thanks God that I got this badge finally. Usually I just respond to this forum for sharing anything I know and replying any message.
But this time, I just want to express my happiness to see that I got Fiverr Choice Badge couple days ago.

Although I know that this might not be last forever, but still I’m very happy after 5 more years work here on Fiverr, I got something like this, it kinda feel like Fiverr finally appreciate my work here by giving me this badge.

Thank you Fiverr for all your support, thank your for customer care support for helping me when I got any issue, thank you for all my client and my colleagues here.
Next target, hopefully I can reach Fiverr Top Rated Seller :smile:

Wish me luck.

41 Likes

Congrats :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow. Congratulation. Can you tell me please What are the requirement to go for Fiverr Choice?
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I really don’t know what the requirement my friend, cause as long as I know it was hand picked by Fiverr team.
All I know that we should give our best effort to service each client that Fiverr trust to us.

5 Likes

Wow. Congratulations, it must have been a long way. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s great :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok dear I understand. Thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi congratulations. Let’s cheers to us reach the badge to TRS.

In all of your 5 years you already faced some times with lowest orders in the platform? Like in 5 years you already face a lot of things, right?

7 Likes

oaw…congratulations…

2 Likes

congress for your another Achievement

1 Like

congratulation on this accomplishment

3 Likes

Yes that’s right, there is some point when I got a low number of orders… Hopefully we can soon be selected as TRS as well.

3 Likes

Congratulations for your Grand Success

2 Likes

Congratulations on your success :slight_smile:

Great, Congratulation

Congratulations… Best of luck, bro…

Wish a beautiful future… :smiley:

Thank you all my friend.
Hopefully we all here can be success in Fiverr

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best for the future. May you achieve everything that you want. :relaxed: :partying_face: :partying_face: :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulation :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Great!! Congratulation