Fiverr client is inconsistent with the order revision

vkey73

What if the fiverr client is inconsistent with the order revision. Even though I have obeyed everything that was said and sent the work that the client said. The client is very inconsistent, I’ve sent the order he wanted. Meanwhile, I have given free revisions 4 times. Does anyone know the solution. This client’s actions disturbed me deeply.

Solution: say ‘no’ and mean it.

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

If they want more revisions than you offer, then say so.

Thank you for your continued interest in my services. The extra work will cost X. I have sent you a Gig Extra to cover this expense for you to accept at your convenience. If you do not accept within X days, I will assume my work done and resubmit the order for completion.

Archived