Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Community Bangladesh , 1st official Fiverr Rajshahi Social Meetup

Fiverr Community Bangladesh , 1st officialFiverr Rajshahi Social meetup Successfully completed.! Ihave arranged it and lot of Fiverr and non Fiverr user came our meetup .The day was so nice and enjoyable.IMG_6961|690x459

Such a nice event, wish I could Join :wink: but Sorry I never heard about any Fiverr Official Events in Bangladesh.

Great stuff, well done to all involved.

It was official because before arranged the event I have got permission from Fiverr and it was only for Rajshahi . for next time more event coming soon . I have posted the event link to our Bangladehsi Fiverr related facebook page but most of the page admin unfortunately not approved the post . But we have successfully arranged our meetup and the day was great .

Thanks a lot for inspire me . I will do more event my my City and country as well. Thanks.

If you have permission from customer support/staff to have a Facebook group then please PM a moderator before posting it and it will be allowed to be shared in posts about events.

If I’m not wrong Fiverr Support approved for community event but not official Community Event. I have seen many photos on social media, it was a nice program :wink: But sorry using the word Official is misleading.

it was for 1st time that,s why Senior community organizer said me to arrange it myself . For next time he will add our Bangladeshi event in Fiverr official Community page . For 1st time not because Community organizer thought I can get problem to handle the event for 1st time . But I have successfully managed it .

it was for 1st time that,s why Senior community organizer said me to arrange it myself . For next time he will add our Bangladeshi event in Fiverr official Community page before arrange the event . For 1st time not because Community organizer thought I can get problem to handle the event for 1st time . But I have successfully managed it .And offcourse I will tell them to add our event photo and videos in Fiverr official Community event page and Fiverr Facebook page . Maybe tomorrow .

Great guys
I feel good that from our country we are doing something worldwide.

Thanks a lot bro . More event coming soon.

The community does not know what conversation took place between you and Fiver Officials. Until I see any notice from Authorised Fiverr source I cannot accept the word “Official Comunity Event”

I will share it when it will be publish in Fiverr official community page and Fiverr official page.

I like to join in the team what can I do??

Are you form Rajshahi ?

no I leave in Dhaka but my village is at dinajpur

Wow great. Wish I could join. I’m from Dhaka but my hometown is chapainababganj.

Great event for freelancer from bangladesh.

Wow…what a great Initiative… :slight_smile:
I hope others community will come forward…
Best of luck to you…