Fiverr Community Forum

FIVERR Community Help Needed

http://fiverr.com/onecreativegeek/donate-every-orders-to-the-sandy-hook-school-support-fund

Yesterday, in the United States a terrible thing happened. I won’t go into detail here (please read the description of the gig for more details). Those of you in the US have probably been glued to the TV. Those of you who are parents of children probably pulled them in close for a long hug. Many of us have wondered what can we possibly do to help? I just setup a gig asking for a donation. ALL purchases of this gig will have all of the money sent to THE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SUPPORT FUND.

FIVERR is made up of soooo many talented and amazing people and we all have our own things that we do! I encourage everyone to simply purchase the gig at least one time so that we can join together to send our support. Even if you can’t donate, please take the link and send it out to your facebook friends and family. If you sell something here on this site, feel free to use that resource to help out this cause (make a video and send it to me to be sent to them community of Newtown, make an image, tweet the link to everyone, etc). I am going to speak to FIVERR about what they can do to help support this cause as well.

So collect the gig, tweet about it, facebook it, send support a message to feature it, or donate! Let’s ban together and show the world what an AMAZING community we are here on fiverr.com!

Thanks,

Jeremy

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you so much for your support! This is such a terrible thing here in the states. Glad to have support from the UK!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: That is perfect @oldbittygrandma! That is who this is going to as well. Glad that you still took the time to support them!

The heart is in the right place and I admire the OP for being so thoughtful. I myself cannot watch the news or read the articles. I was privy to the first reports of this terrible tragedy before they became public and that is and was enough for me. Remember to cherish and love those around you, that is the way to remember and honor the victims

Wouldn’t it be a lot easier for people to donate outside of fiverr. Because when they donate $5 really you will only be donating $4 minus the paypal fee…

Reply to @shawnecannon: Yes that is true. I have put in a ticket to fiverr to ask if they would support this cause. While I don’t expect them to, it would be amazing for this community to stand together for something like this! Maybe they would waive the dollar in support. I will cover the paypal fee. Everyone can gladly donate directly to the link the @oldbittygrandma posted if they wish! My thought process is that there are SOOOO many users here and the easy ability to send this into our various social media locations that we can really all make a great effort together.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Very true. It is hard to watch the coverage, especially as everything has changed numerous times in the story. No matter what the details are, one thing remains the same and that is that it happened. My hope is that together we can do something!

Reply to @onecreativegeek: I am getting behind the scenes updates as my best friend from high school lives in the next town over and her boyfriend is a first responder, thats enough for me

Reply to @tn5rr2012: That has to be tough to be apart of for you friends working there. The scene on TV is tough!

:)>-

I want a website ready to make money with all search engines and advertise every thing is in the market an make commission for every click

Can some one make me a website with all engines and affiliate ready to make money on clickbank

Can some one create a advertise on Facebook and twitter with my website fragglesrock

[Sheriffs note: please don’t spam posts with requests for unrelated items. Use the correct categories and create your own posts]

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: OBG, thanks for the link. I want every dollar to go to them, so I will use that link to make my donation.

Reply to @lparziale: Perfect! Thanks!

Very proud with your effort. Keep move on…

Very proud with your effort. Keep move on…

The Gig you were looking for is no longer available.

We thought you may find this one interesting instead: when I click on my gig at home page, opening other person’s page saying this. what’s the reason please help me.

The Gig you were looking for is no longer available.

We thought you may find this one interesting instead: when I click on my gig at home page, opening other person’s page saying this. what’s the reason please help me.

Please let me know can I be a top rates sellar???..

Thanks… :-?