Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr community please come through

So my client has gone AWOL. I’m trying to sell out the articles I’ve written so that my hard work doesn’t go to waste.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8d9fe6708a

Please check out my gig and rate it as much as you can. I really need to sell the articles before the client posts them anywhere.

If you have a problem that you can’t work out with your buyer you need to contact Customer Support.

“Need a well researched academic article written?” (copied from your profile description)

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

1 Like

Your gig doesn’t say what the articles are about. Also what if someone buys 1 or 2 of your articles? Wouldn’t you then need to rename the gig title and change the description because then wouldn’t you not have 31 original, already written articles that you need to sell?

Also saying your client went AWOL does that mean they cancelled the order or asked you to write articles without actually ordering?