Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Coupon Codes

Does anyone know how to get Fiverr coupon codes?

Thanks!

I don’t think there is anything like Fiverr coupon code. Well, I can say I have never heard of such. :zipper_mouth_face:

At checkout when you go to buy something there is a space for promo codes to enter and get a discount

You mean on fiverr ?

Yes that is what I mean

Wow! I never knew that existed on fiverr.

When you go to buy a gig there is a little box above “Buy” after you click purchase from the gig that says “Promo Codes” and you enter it in. Most give you 20% off so a dollar off a 5 dollar order. I made the post to see how to get them as I got one before

Alright, that is a goo innovation. Thumbs Up for fiverr :+1:t3:

I dislike the idea of coupon codes with Fiverr. And, here’s the reason why. You may get the discount, but your seller is the one getting screwed. Say you purchase a gig that normally goes for $15. You get it for $12. Fiverr’s fee is $1 for every $5, At the normal rate of $15, the seller gets $12. However, if you’re only paying $12, the seller ends up with $9.60. In order to get the rest of what THEY’RE supposed to get off the order, they have to go through CS and hope someone is kind enough to give them the $2.60 back.

Fiverr is cheap enough as it is without adding coupon codes to it.

You could tell your seller that you use a coupon code, then they can check their revenue for the order and if they don’t get the proper amount, can ask CS about it.
As far as I remember reading here, sellers who did that, got the difference from Fiverr and its supposed to be a bug that the discount gets taken from the seller’s revenue.

I agree with you, because I believe fiverr is the one giving the promo code not the seller. But if its the way @emeraldawnn metioned it then I guess its a terrible idea. :zipper_mouth_face:

I think you are right. Thanks!

I have had many sellers use coupons before and I always get the full amount before the coupons

Please keep us updated if you know how to get these codes :slight_smile:

Fiverr Have Coupons System .I Don’t Know it .:weary::weary::weary::weary: