Fiverr CS canceled my order without my consent

Today CS canceled my order, I guess on sellers action. It was the last open order I had and it was already clear that the seller couldn’t deliver the 50k clicks within 10 days.

I was communicating here in there forum about it without mention the seller or any threats towards him, nor I did so in the direct communication to the seller although I let him know of the inability to deliver in quality and time. I guess that triggered him to the cancellation made by CS.

Even the CS cancellation mail has a line “To review the reason for this cancellation, click here.” The link only reveals “Canceled by CS”.

I asked CS for a statement. How can a seller archive such an action without my consent?

I am very disappointed :disappointed: from the seller but also from Fiverr CS giving no reason and more ever to make it difficult to communicate with them as you just can’t answer direct to their email. You have to login and start a CS request.

@eoinfinnegan @gina_riley2

So does everyone else. That’s how CS works.

The answer is in the Terms of Service: “A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller’s status.”

Possibly. ToS: "Fiverr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:

Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings"

Right, but we’ve seen some of the questionable messages you sent this seller, and they violate TOS. Not that the canspam privacy message you get will reveal much:

Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Fiverr should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Fiverr condemns bullying, *harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.

and

Any non-permitted usage of Fiverr encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

and

Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Fiverr. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.

What I am referring to is from post 42 of this thread:

Relevant quote:

Further I asked him this:

Well, it’s clear that you don’t archive your delivery. Also I see the clicks ONLY come from google.com. For me strange is also your rating as I can see 2-3 same buyers buying and rating you repeatedly and multiple times. Looks fishy for me. Explain please!

Furthermore I found out that you profile picture is just from internet in Romania, probably you are not even in UK as your profile says. All seems very strange to me and I am waiting for your explanation.

Answer:
I have more repeat buyers, I have share my gig in social media and get traffic to my website, Im doing seo then I seo and drive traffic to them, They really satisfied my work. This profile picture not mine he is a model of UK. I am a black guy.

In post 45, you go on to say:

I like to hear your opinion…
To which extent do you think it is “fair” to put the sellers voluntarily given information into the rating (fake picture, probably fake location etc…) plus the "investigated info?

Should I even report him to Fiverr? Suggestions?

I somehow feel sure this is only a sliver of that conversation–which means bullying and harassment over a shitty $5 traffic gig probably made the seller ask CS for mediation rather than “fight” back. You have only your own behavior to blame here, I’m afraid. For example, in your drive to likely deliver an honest review, you probably also violated yet another part of TOS, which states

Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.

Which does lead to CS cancelling orders without your consent. Now, go fight CS for my daily popcorn. Thanks.

Thanks. I know everybody has to do so but it’s the system as you said and it’s by intention so. Many online companies doing it as hard as possible to communicate, Fiverr is one of them.

I am really not aware that I used abusive language towards the seller in my direct emails to him. I am waiting for CS statement.

Yeah, pretty much what @emmaki has said.
While I don’t think what you said is abusive as such, when I read it first I thought that if I received messages from a buyer who was querying everything about me, my gig, my buyers, my honesty etc, I would probably seek a cancellation.
Nothing in your questions is actually relevant to the service you are buying - who buys from me and why is none of your business, buying my service entitles you to that service, not the right to question my integrity. You can make your own judgments based on the info on my profile and then decide whether to buy or not.

Finally, if you submitted a CS ticket reporting the seller as you suggested above, they may have decided that the best thing for you would be to cancel the order as you are so concerned.

I think the problem is you ask too many questions. I have this buyer…orders about $200-$400 every month, been doing so since 2 years. He makes the order and says “thanks”. I deliver the articles, and say, “the articles are done, thanks.” He does not even leave a review. That’s it :slight_smile:

If you find this bullying and harassment then I can only laugh at you, especially with your “kind of language” you often use. Then someone could say your language is also often bullying and harassing.

I made statements and asked questions in this forum to discuss and hear opinions.

I stand to that what I emailed him and don`t see any misbehave. I was ASKING him, that’ it.

emmaki your input is biased! “Is only the Silver…”

The forum is a watercooler chat place. If you think I communicate to my buyers like this u mad bro.

Not just the sliver–that CS cancelled your order without your consent. That indicates more clearly than anything you’ve said here that you violated their TOS by your behavior.

Continue to skirt the issue and lol at my forum behavior as a validation of your own though, that’s definitely a smart defense.

You made statements and asked questions to the point where the seller would have been able to identify him/herself - bad idea.

yeah… and then he made a nasty move

mulitsync don’t go around giving people a hard time here on the forum, or sellers please.
You asked a question and people are giving answers. You got a gig and then the guy had to cancel. Both times you gave people a hard time. Please stop doing this.

Oh good, allusions to “nasty moves” without any further exposition or evidence. That’s really going to change everyone’s opinion!

But he didn’t come onto the forum and discuss you to the point where you could be recognised.

Exactly and you mixed the two things together on my statements in the forum/email in a biased way. Nothing more to say.

Again don’t mix forum discussions and private email content! You doing the same mistake like emmaki.

You do realise the forum is part of Fiverr don’t you?

I do…and again I want to see CS reply on my request.

Oh dear. Nothing more to say!

I merely showed you why CS would likely have cancelled the gig by their own TOS, while showing you a “sliver” of your own reported words that even went so far as to ask whether it was OK. I see no discernible bias–just solid evidence to support my argument, to which apparently you have none back except a thoroughly unsubstantiated (as of yet) “nasty move” and accusations of “bias”–and even trying to turn the argument to focus on my own behavior.

By your own admission that I only knew a sliver, you also confirmed my guess that you had gone OTT with your questioning. Guess what, as those questions were not related to the very cheap gig you got, it does constitute harassment and bullying.

I don’t need to point out that “email” itself is a highly suspect term to be used here. If you posted private correspondence–which I sometimes do while blurring out the names–then you have no right to mewl pitifully and not very effectively when it’s used against you.

Sharpen up your debate skills, man. They’re blunt as all hell today!

Please stop joining my discussions if you can’t take it (in your reply to “Please stop doing this”).

I don’t give ppl hard times. I join discussions and ask questions and make my conclusions - just like you do. Sometimes we agree, sometimes not. Like it or not.

Let’s chill the conversation a bit please.
No need for head to heads or challenges here. Nobody involved has really lost anything of value. The OP has had a gig that was not going well cancelled by CS and so got a refund and the seller was not anyone on the forum and I suspect, is not too upset about this outcome.