I had an aggressive buyer who I said I would not provide service to. I could not block this person from the web app and he ended up placing an order for a bunch of random, unrelated things.
I’m now in a pickle where I do not wish to provide service as I know he will give a bad review anyway (he placed this order to force me to cancel, essentially). I reached out to CS, but haven’t heard anything in about a week. The order is due soon, so I will need to cancel through the resolution center. Should I wait for CS still or just go ahead and cancel first and see if CS forgives it?
How badly would this impact me? This was a semi-large order