Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Customer Care not replying on my ticket

Hello Fiverr Users,

I drop a ticket to fiverr customer care on 31 Mar 2013. But still waiting for their valuable reply. Normally they reply within 1 or 2 hours. But, Now they are not replying on my ticket… Is Fiverr customer team is Okay?? or this is just for me…

Can you please tell me why fiverr customer care is ignoring me. Or their is any other problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sumit Ojha

There has been a zombie apocalypse at their office and they are currently dealing with it, therefore responses to tickets are slightly delayed :slight_smile:

I feel for you. I once felt they had blacklisted me when they were not responding to my request for support. I am sorry I can’t provide much help or reassurance to you. I am certain that someone will soon post a reply to say that Support is backlogged and they do great work and will respond to you shortly. This problem is long standing and it may be time for Fiverr to actually reevaluate staffing needs with regard to this very essential department. Too often sellers are left in the cold wondering if they will get the help they need.

The best way you can do is to avoid dispute at all and not depend on CS for too much since there will be delay in doing so. :slight_smile:

There are many discussions in the Bugs section on this.

There has been a zombie apocalypse at their office and they are currently dealing with it, therefore responses to tickets are slightly delayed :slight_smile:

I feel for you. I once felt they had blacklisted me when they were not responding to my request for support. I am sorry I can’t provide much help or reassurance to you. I am certain that someone will soon post a reply to say that Support is backlogged and they do great work and will respond to you shortly. This problem is long standing and it may be time for Fiverr to actually reevaluate staffing needs with regard to this very essential department. Too often sellers are left in the cold wondering if they will get the help they need.

The best way you can do is to avoid dispute at all and not depend on CS for too much since there will be delay in doing so. :slight_smile:

There are many discussions in the Bugs section on this.