Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Customer Service Does not Respond to Tickets [ARCHIVED]

I put I ticket in a day and a half ago and I have had no response for fiverr customer support. Why does it take so long to respond to a ticket or are they just not seeing these tickets.

They are busy for real, be patient they’ll answer them all in turn. Also bear in mind that they are busy & level 2 & above get priority ticket responses, mine were late too so imagine where you stand.

That refrain of ‘they are busy’ is tired! Customer Support is an essential department in every company. They serve both the internal customer and the external customer. The communication should always be on par and should always be available. If the excuse is always they are busy, too busy to respond to customers, shouldn’t that be an indication of a larger operational issue? I am sorry, but clearly Customer Support means something else other than “they are busy” to me. A department that cannot actually support the customer (whether external or internal) ceases to be customer support.

I normally don’t allow situations to control me to the point of upsetting me, but I am tired of seeing the same ridiculous excuse. An organization has to anticipate its’ customers needs to ensure that a great experience is had by all. In planning staffing and response time, historical volume must be considered.

jmanning, there is an issue with Support at this time. I have a ticket in for the last 6 days and I have not received a response; so too a lot of other people. I have had my withdrawal button grayed out (like so many others) so I still can’t get my money. There is a problem. I feel your pain as I am going through the same thing. Hopefully the problem that exists will be resolved in the not too distant future.

And so I ranted…

1 Like

Thank you for the comments, I am very disappointed in the support department at this point. I am not going to wait 6 days that is unacceptable. Do they have a phone number? I might just try out one of these fiverr clones.

Reply to @jmanning: You are welcome. There is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I am happy to report that my withdrawal button started working this morning, so your response may be just around the bend. I am not aware there is a phone contact for support and with the number of buyers and sellers, I can understand why phone support should not be an option. Hang in there…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think I am over fiverr, I just tried another gig and again it came up way short of what was advertized. At least this time the seller responded and tried to help.

That in addition to the fact that fiverr customer support does not even care about users issues turned me off.

im confuse too, never got any answer… even though if its a billing/accounting glitch…

Hello

I want to delete my account permanently. I can not find any button anywhere I can push to do so. I have contacted Customer Support last Friday but still no answer. I want to delete it asap that is why I am a bit in a hurry. All my gigs are deleted, all my financial issues are cleared. Anyone knows how to do this?

thanks in advance

They are busy for real, be patient they’ll answer them all in turn. Also bear in mind that they are busy & level 2 & above get priority ticket responses, mine were late too so imagine where you stand.

That refrain of ‘they are busy’ is tired! Customer Support is an essential department in every company. They serve both the internal customer and the external customer. The communication should always be on par and should always be available. If the excuse is always they are busy, too busy to respond to customers, shouldn’t that be an indication of a larger operational issue? I am sorry, but clearly Customer Support means something else other than “they are busy” to me. A department that cannot actually support the customer (whether external or internal) ceases to be customer support.

I normally don’t allow situations to control me to the point of upsetting me, but I am tired of seeing the same ridiculous excuse. An organization has to anticipate its’ customers needs to ensure that a great experience is had by all. In planning staffing and response time, historical volume must be considered.

jmanning, there is an issue with Support at this time. I have a ticket in for the last 6 days and I have not received a response; so too a lot of other people. I have had my withdrawal button grayed out (like so many others) so I still can’t get my money. There is a problem. I feel your pain as I am going through the same thing. Hopefully the problem that exists will be resolved in the not too distant future.

And so I ranted…

Thank you for the comments, I am very disappointed in the support department at this point. I am not going to wait 6 days that is unacceptable. Do they have a phone number? I might just try out one of these fiverr clones.

Reply to @jmanning: You are welcome. There is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I am happy to report that my withdrawal button started working this morning, so your response may be just around the bend. I am not aware there is a phone contact for support and with the number of buyers and sellers, I can understand why phone support should not be an option. Hang in there…

Reply to @vedmak:

Reply to @vedmak: Hi, I also have the same problem. They are not responding within 4 days ! Is there any other way to contact them ? Why they are not saying even a word ?

i did request a some of gigs problem. but they are not answer for me :(( :((

my problem is , where are my gigs on search result. ~:> ~:>