Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Customer Service Does not Respond to Tickets [ARCHIVED]

my request is gigs problem, that is not in search result.

they are not help me. :frowning:

I think I am over fiverr, I just tried another gig and again it came up way short of what was advertized. At least this time the seller responded and tried to help.

That in addition to the fact that fiverr customer support does not even care about users issues turned me off.

im confuse too, never got any answer… even though if its a billing/accounting glitch…

Hello

I want to delete my account permanently. I can not find any button anywhere I can push to do so. I have contacted Customer Support last Friday but still no answer. I want to delete it asap that is why I am a bit in a hurry. All my gigs are deleted, all my financial issues are cleared. Anyone knows how to do this?

thanks in advance

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak:

Reply to @vedmak: Hi, I also have the same problem. They are not responding within 4 days ! Is there any other way to contact them ? Why they are not saying even a word ?

i did request a some of gigs problem. but they are not answer for me :(( :((

my problem is , where are my gigs on search result. ~:> ~:>

my request is gigs problem, that is not in search result.

they are not help me. :frowning:

not reply me to, can any customer helper can help me

When you contact CS .please do check under what category your problem goes correctly to get a quicker response

Cheers

Well, I simply want to activate my payments methods. I have sent them 2 messages already (with my ID copy as requested by them via auto response), but no response in 2 and 3 days til now. This way, I am unable to pay for a gig anyway.

Well, when they do reply, they contradict themselves, don’t answer questions, and call you a liar - so I guess it could be worse!

I took me 36hrs to get a response. They said to be patient as a real person will respond when I submitted my ticket. However, the message i got seemed pretty automated to me. Didn’t even explain or give me a legit reason to my answer. So i responded asking a few more questions to justify something… let’s just hope it won’t be another 36hrs. Pretty sad to be honest.

I submitted a couple of Customer Support Tickets, 10 days ago and have not received a response to any of them. I got any an e-mail asking if I was happy with their Customer Support. Guess not.

Thats great that you guys are supporting excuses for Customer service not responding on time or even in my case at all. If we deliver an order to a customer late, it gets cancelled. Business is business, on top of it we wait 14 days to get paid, not including 3 days for marked completion.

So in conclusion, there’s no excuse. Fiverr gets 20% off what we sell without excuses. Hire a bigger customer support staff.

Same thing here :frowning: :frowning:

I paid for a gig but the payment (although confirment by PayPal) did not connect to the seller so he does not start working (which is fair). I send a customer support request and (besides the automated email that is was received) I got no a reply for over two weeks! then I got a one response asking if i wanted a refund or go ahead with the order. I responded to go ahead with order. No response back, and now it has been another week… CUSTOMER SERVICE? pfff a joke! send another reminder but then it said my ticket was closed! I am patient but now I reporting my payment through PayPal as scam they just dont do anything… a pitty though it was such a good idea…