Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Customer Support Gone Forever?

I’m a level 2 seller, I’ve got 1 customer support request that’s just been sitting there for 6+ days and another at 4+ days.

Anyone else having these issues.

Fiverr seems to be having NO problem in sending me daily “Pimp My Gig” emails… but apparently the entire customer service department seems to have been fired?

Sorry - there should be a “?” in there after "Anyone else having these issues"

I’m just sad/frustrated, because I like to offer gigs with an upsell of 24 turn around, but I can’t do that at the moment, because sometimes I get orders WAAAAAY outside of what the gig is and buyers who refuse mutual cancellation and then threaten neg feedback if I don’t provide 14 gigs for the price of 1 (in 24 hours no less!)

:frowning:

Yes I’m experiencing the same issue. My account was hacked and I lost alot of money, and after 3 days still no response from them. Looks like they’re focusing all of their energy on Pimp My Gig as you said, which is sad.

Oh that’s terrible. Sorry to hear that. I’m mainly just having issues with probably only around 5% of my buyers… but one bad apple - ya know? It throws off my whole day/mood.

same here with me :frowning:

Yes, Me too is not getting any reply from them, its been 5+ days now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

same here dude! 6+ days no reply !!! An order of mine has vanished from the order page !! my gig continuously showing wrong percentage of ratings from buyers!! so many issues !! and not a single reply !! :frowning: they keep on saying that they will be back this and that high number of complaints … i mean ughhhh

Reply to @vedmak: Boo! And I was taking some faith in your other posts to other users that they would get to me eventually.

Reply to @gigmasterr: at least you can get them to say that they will be back? I can’t get them to say anything! :frowning:

Reply to @vedmak: So… in other news, they got back to me about the one request for 6+ days ago that I had managed to finally work out and mutually cancel with buyer.

The 8+ day one is still outstanding. What I don’t get… is that if they’re working through a queue… and I get that there’s probably a bajillion requests (but maybe time to hire more staff?) … shouldn’t my FIRST request, which is definitely more pressing be addressed first?

Instead, I get a response on the one outstanding request that’s be resolved that says “This matter seems to be resolved” and that’s it.

Bogus I say, Bogus!

Reply to @vedmak: I shall hope so. Maybe I shall re-submit my 8+ ticket and reference the initial one.

I guess I’m just frustrated/sad because for my first 14+ months on Fiverr all CS tickets were answered in an hour or two.

They spoiled me! And then they took away the good service!

Reply to @vedmak: Additionally - http://fiverr.com/jobs … I see no offerings for CS positions. Just.sayin.

vedmak said: Yes, but there are lots of openings for developers and coders

Wonder why they don't just use Fiverr sellers? :-)) :-)) :-))

The fricken smileys don’t even work right here!

Reply to @vedmak: Did you try to use a “LMAO smiley” that didn’t work, too?