Fiverr Customer support is too slow?

Hi,

Recently I got a Gig from a buyer. Immediately after delivering my work I got this message " Fiverr customer care has deleted this Gig and refunded the money to the buyer" I’m new and not able to understand what went wrong and asked the buyer he said they have deleted his account might be he shared a number (it was part of the work and that number has been used for Instagram account verification. I lost that $.

He again created a new account and ordered another gig and paid me money. Everything went well, the orders are complete and posted the reviews. After passing a week or so customer care has closed all those GIGs worth $40.

Again I lost that $40 and the buyer got the work done.

Sent a mail to Customer support after passing a week I have not received any message from them. Again send a request but of no use.

I really dont know what went wrong? why the support is silent? why they have paid the money back to buyer? All my efforts worth $40 went into vain.

Now the client is silent. Why should he respond. He got the work done. If he cheated me in any way

why Fiverr is giving back this money to the buyer?

Please can someone help? what went wrong?

Thanks

Anna