Fiverr Customer Support Not Working Properly

elizabethmundu

• 2 weeks later...

They do not work as they should. I submitted the request about copyright infringement, one of the users is selling illegally product and got no response. Moreover, I used this forum to help me, and 2 posts of mine were simply removed without a prior notice.

It looks like fiver does not act as it should do.

They do not work as they should. I submitted the request about copyright infringement, one of the users is selling illegally product and got no response. Moreover, I used this forum to help me, and 2 posts of mine were simply removed without a prior notice.

It looks like fiver does not act as it should do.

• 1 month later...

I’ve entered really common simple requests 5 days ago with no response. Am I doing something wrong? I just entered the requests on the home page on the right hand column under “Request Gigs”. They are both listed there under “My Requests”. The last times I’ve used Fiverr the responses were much faster, but that was last year…

• 2 years later...

Hi, I have been contacting fiverr support to let me withdraw my amount which is approx $400 and increasing day by day… but it’s been more than a month now I am not getting even a single reply to any of my query I generated.

There was a dispute by a client, they said go back to him/her, i did exactly as said. Customer started abusing me on forum and elsewhere possible for him, fiverr companions dropped me messages about that, i reported. Fiverr support said give us 48 hours. Now it’s been more than two months to this actually, i am getting no reply to the thread and new queries… Are they alive?

Guest webexpert1313

Hello, Yes some time fiverr support team taken more time, its really painful, Support team needs to answer all request with in time period 🙂

• 1 year later...
Guest lovisha2

Usually fiverr support takes like 20 mins to respond but I’ve been waiting for 3 days for a response and there’s nothing yet. Not sure if they even got my requests or not 🙁

• 1 month later...
Guest webexpert1313

I am fully satisfied with fiverr support team, usually i will get reply from support team 6 to 12 hours, some time when fiverr support too busy with other ticket then its take almost 24 hour.

i love support team. Thanks

Archived