Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Customer Support Phone Number

Why there are no Fiverr Customer Support phone number for old buyers like me at least

4 Likes

Fiverr HQ is in Israel and has offices elsewhere, but with a small staff serving a global clientele, phone support apparently hasn’t been feasible yet. The ticketing system does work fine, though. http://support.fiverr.com

2 Likes

72544843988 I heard this is there phone number not very many people know about it.

if fiverr will start live support option (like as upwork ), it will be more helpful for every sellers.
ticket system is not perfect as well.

1 Like

Fiverr’s varied contact options have been on the forum for a long time. For Support, though, the ticketing system works better.

Fiverr’s numbers are available but they have many branches. Here is HQ if you really want it:

Fiverr International, Ltd.
12 HaOmanim Street
Tel Aviv, 6789731
Israel
972-3-631-7882

4 Likes

Extraordinary information

1 Like

You already said this exact same thing in another thread – about a completely unrelated topic. Why do I get the feeling that you are just copy-pasting this answer in multiple topics, just so you can make it look like you are active on the forums?

I recommend readjusting your forum participation. Less copy-paste, and more actual participation. :wink:

5 Likes

OK.Thanks for the suggestions

1 Like

Extraordinary Information, thank you dear.

4 Likes

You’re welcome sweetie-pie!

3 Likes

:star_struck: and 20 stupid characters in a pear tree.

2 Likes

Ticket system seems so outdated. Live support is much better!

Although often they don’t help with the issue, and give copy paste as response that’s not related to the issue, so perhaps that wouldn’t help things.

1 Like

Hi how do i as a buyer get my fiverr balance money to my paypal account or my bank?