Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Deals

Just wondering, do you ever have any special deals on your gigs?

How about anything such as a money back guarantee?

I haven’t seen too much of this out there yet :open_mouth:

Well I’m offering the option to pick from 5 designs for the buyer. I think that’s way more than resonable :smiley:

I have a family tree gig and so definitely no specials per se and definitely no money back, genealgy is fickle and they are paying for my research time

I throw in stuff when a buyer contacts me about a gig, to sweeten the pot sometimes.

Well I’m offering the option to pick from 5 designs for the buyer. I think that’s way more than resonable :smiley:

I have a family tree gig and so definitely no specials per se and definitely no money back, genealgy is fickle and they are paying for my research time

I throw in stuff when a buyer contacts me about a gig, to sweeten the pot sometimes.