Fiverr deined my gig, Can i create a new?

ascbillers

Fiverr deined my gig saying “Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.”

When i can see around 20gigs of exactly the same content are there in the marketplace. When i asked them about it they told me although the process is slow our team will review those gigs as well. But I can see these gigs for many months. Nothing happened.

When i contacted CS and provided my agreement contract to them and showed them what i am doing is not violating anyones terms of use. They are willing not listening. This way anybody can raise a complain to block anybody;s gig.

Now that my best performning gig is denied? Can i create the same gig ? Will it put my account in danger?

Fiverr deined my gig saying “Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.

As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.”

When i can see around 20gigs of exactly the same content are there in the marketplace. When i asked them about it they told me although the process is slow our team will review those gigs as well. But I can see these gigs for many months. Nothing happened.

When i contacted CS and provided my agreement contract to them and showed them what i am doing is not violating anyones terms of use. They are willing not listening. This way anybody can raise a complain to block anybody;s gig.

Now that my best performning gig is denied? Can i create the same gig ? Will it put my account in danger?

Can i create the same gig ? Will it put my account in danger?

Repeatedly creating the gig that was denied would be a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service (have you read them?) and is likely to get you banned.

Archived