Fiverr Forum

-fiverr denied my gig for absolutely no reason- please read!

I opened up a gig that said for $5, you get 6,500 dogecoin. Reasonable right? I got my first sale, sent the dogecoin and everything is alright… Right?

NO!

Apparently, the gig got denied, right when I sent the dogecoin.

The message:

We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘send you 6500 Dogecoin’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

This Gig has been removed due to being 1) flagged as spam, 2) misleading users or 3) illegal.

4) You may not refer users to sites other than Fiverr.com.

1. Spam? How?
  2. MISLEADING USERS?!!? I SENT THE DAMN DOGECOIN!
  3. ILLEGAL?!!? DOGECOIN ISN’T FRAGGLESROCK ILLEGAL YOU STUPID FRAGGLESROCK!
  4. I wasn’t even referring anyone to a different site.

Fiverr, you owe me $5, and you have to pay it quick, because that dogecoin isn’t coming back, and I am pissed.

You can’t sell currency here whether it is virtual or not. It would lead to money laundering…

Just because the gig was cancelled does not mean you will not get your $5.00.

@edwebdesign

Hi and welcome.

We are users just like you and can only offer opinions or advice based on what you explain.

You need to contact Fiverr Customer Support.

This doesn’t help.

“It is believed the attacker gained access to the node on which Doge Vault’s virtual machines were stored, providing them with full access to our systems.”

The Register 05/16/2014

Reply to @ricksper: Dogevault was a wallet system, a crappy one at that. Dogecoin is a separate entity.

Reply to @ryangillam: Got my $5, however I think this is bs.

Reply to @edwebdesign:

We are users just like you and can only offer opinions or advice based on what you explain.

You need to contact Fiverr Customer Support.

edwebdesign said: Reply to @ricksper: Dogevault was a wallet system, a crappy one at that. Dogecoin is a separate entity.
Sorry, my mistake.

edwebdesign said:
  • Reply to @ryangillam: Got my $5, however I think this is bs.

• Rate this commentVote Up0Vote Down

• Not really. If they don't want that type of gig on this site then that is their call. You simply can't sell 'cash' through this system.

C’mon, guys, don’t you know? It’s B.S. when you don’t get your own way.