Fiverr Forum

Fiverr denied my gig saying this. is there any posibility to active my gig?

Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

No there is no option if your gig denied for third party ToS violation .You can contact with CS

gig denied may be it is not Terms of Service or Fiverr’s Terms of Service. there is no possibility to undo it. You have to create a new gig again by follow all terms of service accordingly fiverr.

thanks for your response.they says third party reported my gig . is there any ways to find the reporter.

thanks for your response

No there is no way .

But If you think this is a mistake . and you never violated third party ToS then you may contact with fiverr with acceptable proofs

Actually there is. If your gig involved any other website or service (e.g. Youtube likes or what have you) go to that website and read their terms of service. If you see that your gig violates their ToS then it automatically violates the ToS of Fiverr.

yeah. i am confident. i have modified my gig moth ago . after approving fiverr said everything is ok.