Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr denied my gigs after I create new gig with unclear reason

Hello everybody,
I started to create my new logo design gig. When I create the gig with new gig image to my gigs this morning, Fiverr has denied my gigs with the deny reason: “Your Gig requires modification - NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)” .I can guarantee all the images I updated was THE ORIGINAL IMAGE and CREATED by me, I have all the proof for the images. I didn’t know what was wrong with my gigs that made them denied it. Is there anyone has the same issue like me and how do I get back my gigs? I dont know why this happend to me every time. please help.
Many thanks,

6 Likes

@perfectionist55 I think your logo used in some ware. did you upload it to anything before you upload fiverr.

2 Likes

yes it is already uploaded in my behance and flickr portfolio. but there is nothing new, I already create mane gigs before in the same process. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can you send me your logo.
i will check it.

1 Like

minimalist business logo in 24 hours

1 Like

@perfectionist55 can you increase image size and try again. i think probably it will work.

1 Like

the size of my image is 681x458 :frowning:

1 Like

@perfectionist55 yah! increase it.

1 Like

may be it will work for you.

1 Like

can you suggest me the size please? what do you think !!! @rasikeekanayaka

1 Like
1 Like

The recommended image size is at least 690 px x 426 px.
I think it will-be work.

3 Likes

@rasikeekanayaka Updated: thanks bro. your idea is worked for me. my gig is active now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro. it works

1 Like

@perfectionist55 contact CS if your all data are valid!

@perfectionist55 welcome bro. how ever welcome to fiverr and wish you :green_heart good luck. :green_heart:

So let me just double check: fiverr denied your gig for non original content after you published it and you uploaded the same images?

You are really risking your gig being removed.

1 Like