Fiverr deserve some praise

aaronjones101

From my few days lurking here I have seen a lot of posts complaining about how strict Fiverr can be. I posted here last week about how I was scammed by a seller on this site and I would just like to put it out there that Fiverr handled it with class. Fiverr made me provide screenshots of everything to back up my claim before moving in any direction. After the investigation, the seller was banned and I got a promo code to use for future orders. Not happy about being scammed (obviously) but I will continue to enjoy using this site.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone.

Great. I made a similar post a few days ago. In my experience, customer support do handle complaints well. But the complainant has to have a genuine case and to be able to explain their story clearly and succinctly. Based on what we sometimes see in the forums, I can only surmise that some people ramble on for hundreds of words and still fail to make their point.

Great. I made a similar post a few days ago. In my experience, customer support do handle complaints well. But the complainant has to have a genuine case and to be able to explain their story clearly and succinctly. Based on what we sometimes see in the forums, I can only surmise that some people ramble on for hundreds of words and still fail to make their point.

Based on what we sometimes see in the forums, I can only surmise that some people ramble on for hundreds of words and still fail to make their point

I bet. Being concise more effectively tackles any customer complaint, I have found!

Archived