Fiverr Did Any Algorithm Update Recently?

clippin_expert

Hello Fiverr Sellers,

Greetings! Hope you all are well. I’m a level 2 seller, though I have fulfilled all the requirements for being a TRS.

From last month, I’m seeing that all my GIGs rank, impression, clicks, new orders are going down 😭 day by day. Though I didn’t make any change or edit. Without any reason why this is happening?

Do you know about any new algorithm update or rank up-down factors? Please share 🙏 your knowledge on this issue.

Best Regards.

Hello Fiverr Sellers,

Greetings! Hope you all are well. I’m a level 2 seller, though I have fulfilled all the requirements for being a TRS.

From last month, I’m seeing that all my GIGs rank, impression, clicks, new orders are going down 😭 day by day. Though I didn’t make any change or edit. Without any reason why this is happening?

Do you know about any new algorithm update or rank up-down factors? Please share 🙏 your knowledge on this issue.

Best Regards.

I have read many posts on the Fiverr Forum saying sellers’ gigs have recently been moved to different categories. Maybe that happened to your gigs?

I have fulfilled all the requirements for being a TRS.

A plethora of us have!

I have read many posts on the Fiverr Forum saying sellers’ gigs have recently been moved to different categories. Maybe that happened to your gigs?

I have fulfilled all the requirements for being a TRS.

A plethora of us have!

moved to different categories

Recently, I didn’t see any news about it. Could you please tag me on those news?

moved to different categories

Recently, I didn’t see any news about it. Could you please tag me on those news?

Could you please tag me on those news?

It was not in any news. It was in a post by @marinapomorac. Marina noticed it.

I found it.

I am so frustrated… I just got another message from Fiverr that they moved my GIG in to “better” fitting category. It has nothing to do with my GIG, and the metadata mentions some programs I have never used. Another GIG, My whiteboard, 2D kinetic is now limited I have all in one animation style GIG, and It only gives me the option to select one style. Now with this split of a normal virtual assistant category into 15 categories, I want Fiverr to give me another 15 GIGs options… and what is …

The CS said that this is the rotation of GIGs, there’s a lot of Sellers 2 and some TRS in this situation. I hope that the things become work again 🙂

hope that the things become work again 🙂

Me too!

Question?

Did you get invited to the Seller Success Program yet?

Could you please tag me on those news?

It was not in any news. It was in a post by @marinapomorac. Marina noticed it.

I found it.

I am so frustrated… I just got another message from Fiverr that they moved my GIG in to “better” fitting category. It has nothing to do with my GIG, and the metadata mentions some programs I have never used. Another GIG, My whiteboard, 2D kinetic is now limited I have all in one animation style GIG, and It only gives me the option to select one style. Now with this split of a normal virtual assistant category into 15 categories, I want Fiverr to give me another 15 GIGs options… and what is …

Thank you! I have checked my GIG category. All are good.

hope that the things become work again 🙂

Me too!

Question?

Did you get invited to the Seller Success Program yet?

Hi thanks for asking, no i was not invited to Seller Plus unfortunately. I commented 3 times i think, that mean that they choose who can participate 😕 or they change their plan to invite 200 people.

Hi thanks for asking, no i was not invited to Seller Plus unfortunately. I commented 3 times i think, that mean that they choose who can participate 😕 or they change their plan to invite 200 people.

or they change their plan to invite 200 people.

Maybe they contacted people who do not come to the Fiverr Forum.

Archived