Fiverr disrespected my personality!

donkirleone

Hello Fiverr Friends,
First, thank you for reading my topic.
My account has been restricted and blocked because i got 3 violation warnings because of feedback removal after completed 400 orders within 3 months. Lets explain what the last one was. I completed an order and my buyer gave me 4.7 stars rate and immediately send me a message asking how can he change the feedback and give me 5 stars because i deserve it. I told him that he can modify it in the order or contact support and maybe they can do it. I hope that he contacted support and they blocked my account because i “pushed” the buyer to remove the feedback. I call anyone from FIVERR SUPPORT TEAM to REVIEW again my account and give me a change to explain the things if they did not understand the situation.
I love this site and my rate and success show that.
Fiverr disrespected my personality and rights. I won’t give up! I need my account back!

Hello Fiverr Friends,

My account has been restricted and blocked because i got 3 violation warnings because of feedback removal after completed 400 orders within 3 months. Lets explain what the last one was. I completed an order and my buyer gave me 4.7 stars rate and immediately send me a message asking how can he change the feedback and give me 5 stars because i deserve it. I told him that he can modify it in the order or contact support and maybe they can do it. I hope that he contacted support and they blocked my account because i “pushed” the buyer to remove the feedback. I call anyone from FIVERR SUPPORT TEAM to REVIEW again my account and give me a change to explain the things if they did not understand the situation.

Fiverr disrespected my personality and rights. I won’t give up! I need my account back!

Can you please clarify this?

Fiverr disrespected my personality

It’s unfortunate what happened to you. I hope things get resolved quickly.

Can you please clarify this?

Fiverr disrespected my personality

It’s unfortunate what happened to you. I hope things get resolved quickly.

Support keep sending me generic messages with the same text over and over again when i contact them. I need to contact with a human, not a robot. Thank you!

Hello Fiverr Friends,

i got 3 violation warnings

Please continue…

🍿

image.jpg.de14269e8b2385a4526ecd7981a20eb5.jpg

Sometimes fiverr restrict account just because of some silly mistake(may be not mistake). Few days ago I also got restricted just because I use “Quick Response” field too much. Quick response is provided by fiverr itself to response promptly to any buyers’ request/question there is nothing wrong to use this feature. I contacted CS and the next day restrictions has been removed.

Hello Fiverr Friends,

I hope that he contacted support

Is this exactly what you said?

i got 3 violation warnings because of feedback removal

What were you saying to buyers about feedback?

Fiverr disrespected my personality!

In what way did they do this?

You are leaving out some things.

Hello Fiverr Friends,

I hope that he contacted support and they blocked my account because i “pushed” the buyer to remove the feedback.

I’m also somewhat confused. Can you clarify what exactly you said to your buyer?

I have never received an account warning to have people remove the feedback and I tend to contact them first asking if there were any issues, then they get in touch with customer support. Customer support still refuse because of the ‘guilt’ thing, but never an account warning. They just refuse to remove the feedback. Actually, that may be inaccurate. I received one once but I deserved it then because of what I said when I was stressed.

There is NO way that you received an account warning simply for telling somebody who contacted you to change the feedback from a 4.7 to a 5. Absolutely no way. Fiverr customer support may make up rules on occasion, but there is no way you are telling the story as it is here.

You are saying this happened:

1. Customer left a 4.7

He would NOT hvae realised he left a 4.7 as it actually appears as a 5-star in the feedback.

1. Customer contacted you to ask how to change it

If he did notice, then sure. That is believable.

1. You simply said nothing more than “you can request a change in the thing or contact customer support”

That is wildly unbelievable. WILDLY unbelievable.

I am thinking it went like this:

1. Customer left 4.7
  2. You saw he left 4.7 so contacted him
  3. You begged him to change it
  4. He agreed and asked how
  5. You told him how

I can’t see them warning for any other reason and even then, I doubt that was the reason. I got an account warning for using the gig extenstion button too much. A silly rule. However, NEVER the feedback thing (bar once, I think)

And an account warning for using the quick reply box? no way.

Okay, it might have been a miscommunication, in my personal opinion you should never ask the buyer to change the review, those are their words and should be respected. However, you should contact your buyer asking him/her what was wrong, is there anything you can assist them. Once they do contact you back, saying that everything is good, you can ask them to change the review.

Also, note that sometimes the clients leave 4.7-star review without realizing because just as Ryan said to you, there is a bug in the app.

I do hope that you are going to clear this issue as soon as possible.

Okay, it might have been a miscommunication, in my personal opinion you should never ask the buyer to change the review, those are their words and should be respected. However, you should contact your buyer asking him/her what was wrong, is there anything you can assist them. Once they do contact you back, saying that everything is good, you can ask them to change the review.

Also, note that sometimes the clients leave 4.7-star review without realizing because just as Ryan said to you, there is a bug in the app.

I do hope that you are going to clear this issue as soon as possible.

Though it’s still might by risky to ask them to modify it since the terms of service say “Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews…”.

Though it’s still might by risky to ask them to modify it since the terms of service say “Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews…”.

Okay, it isn’t even correct to directly ask your review to be changed. It’s best to say “If I have met your requirements this time, and all of the issues were resolved. It would be from big help for me if you can update the review. In case you do not want, it’s totally fine.”

Okay, it isn’t even correct to directly ask your review to be changed. It’s best to say “If I have met your requirements this time, and all of the issues were resolved. It would be from big help for me if you can update the review. In case you do not want, it’s totally fine.”

It would be from big help for me if you can update the review. In case you do not want, it’s totally fine.

That’s still dangerous - it can be seen as indirect manipulation by compelling the buyer to update the review because “it would be of big help to you” 👀 Fiverr doesn’t like indirect manipulation either as far as I remember

And saying that to a buyer still sounds like ‘asking’ to me 😃

I guess Fiverr, in their overwhelming pool of never-ending new sellers, is clinging on any small thing or word to use it against the seller and act based on it (might be a conspiracy, though…)

It would be from big help for me if you can update the review. In case you do not want, it’s totally fine.

That’s still dangerous - it can be seen as indirect manipulation by compelling the buyer to update the review because “it would be of big help to you” 👀 Fiverr doesn’t like indirect manipulation either as far as I remember

And saying that to a buyer still sounds like ‘asking’ to me 😃

I guess Fiverr, in their overwhelming pool of never-ending new sellers, is clinging on any small thing or word to use it against the seller and act based on it (might be a conspiracy, though…)

Hmm. Good point, usually, I have never come to that part, because after resolving the issue, most of the clients directly asked me how to change the review, but in most cases, they said the review was left due to a mistake. (4.7/4.2 star)

NOTE: I have gotten one negative review (2.9 stars), it was because the client thought I offer something else.

The big question is: how did Fiverr disrespected your personality?

How did they do it? In what way? Did they send you a message saying that they disrespect your personality?

Just curious.

Did they send you a message saying that they disrespect your personality?

Maybe they cursed him out before they banned his account, or her.

So 4.7 is a bad review? I got some 4.7, I still consider them good… I have used CHANGE REVIEW FEATURE 2-3 times and got 100% results i.e buyer simply changed it… I am telling about CHANGING review not REMOVING a review…I am afraid i will not use it in future…

I have never received an account warning to have people remove the feedback and I tend to contact them first asking if there were any issues, then they get in touch with customer support. Customer support still refuse because of the ‘guilt’ thing, but never an account warning. They just refuse to remove the feedback. Actually, that may be inaccurate. I received one once but I deserved it then because of what I said when I was stressed.

There is NO way that you received an account warning simply for telling somebody who contacted you to change the feedback from a 4.7 to a 5. Absolutely no way. Fiverr customer support may make up rules on occasion, but there is no way you are telling the story as it is here.

You are saying this happened:

1. Customer left a 4.7

He would NOT hvae realised he left a 4.7 as it actually appears as a 5-star in the feedback.

1. Customer contacted you to ask how to change it

If he did notice, then sure. That is believable.

1. You simply said nothing more than “you can request a change in the thing or contact customer support”

I am thinking it went like this:

1. Customer left 4.7
  2. You saw he left 4.7 so contacted him
  3. You begged him to change it
  4. He agreed and asked how
  5. You told him how

I can’t see them warning for any other reason and even then, I doubt that was the reason. I got an account warning for using the gig extenstion button too much. A silly rule. However, NEVER the feedback thing (bar once, I think)

And an account warning for using the quick reply box? no way.

I don’t think this will be the reason.

5 and 4.7 stars are good here and you can still ask client and give him revisions to improve project so i don’t see any problem here.

and sorry that you are facing this problem.

Fiverr is buyer oriented and they don’t care sellers much like other freelancer platforms. Once I had some issues with buyer review on Fiverr and CS replied - “Keep in mind that it is against Fiverr’s policies for Sellers to solicit feedback changes from Buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit.”

Here I would like to share one of my great experience on one of the biggest freelancer site (can’t name here).

I was around 2009, I got an order worth $450 to setup a phpBB forum. After delivering the job with several modifications at last buyer put an arbitration for full refund. After that a mediator was assigned who reviewed the whole scenario and found there was no fault from my side. I got the WHOLE amount and the buyer was warned with 1 month of account suspension. So, such platforms must give equal respect to both BUYER & SELLER, without sellers buyers are meaningless.

Fiverr is buyer oriented and they don’t care sellers much like other freelancer platforms. Once I had some issues with buyer review on Fiverr and CS replied - “Keep in mind that it is against Fiverr’s policies for Sellers to solicit feedback changes from Buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit.”

Here I would like to share one of my great experience on one of the biggest freelancer site (can’t name here).

I was around 2009, I got an order worth $450 to setup a phpBB forum. After delivering the job with several modifications at last buyer put an arbitration for full refund. After that a mediator was assigned who reviewed the whole scenario and found there was no fault from my side. I got the WHOLE amount and the buyer was warned with 1 month of account suspension. So, such platforms must give equal respect to both BUYER & SELLER, without sellers buyers are meaningless.

Fiverr is buyer oriented

Fiverr is seller oriented, too - just look at the PRO sellers, the Available Now feature that allows newbies to come out front when oldies are not online, the partial marketing done by fiverr on behalf of sellers, etc.

But yes, I agree that having an arbitration system would equalize the balance between buyers and sellers 🙂

I always thought Fiverr had mediators for difficult cancellations, but I learned there are only CS staff members, sometimes switching seats in the middle of the process thus bringing more confusion than clarification…

By the way:

without sellers buyers are meaningless.

Not really true - buyers would simply go to some other place where they can buy things. There’s no need for sellers, there’s only a need for a marketplace (e.g. an online store with no sellers but just one owner), or in case of services, a company that provides services through its employees. And even if there were none of those, buyers would simply become sellers and trade between them 😃

However, without buyers sellers would get nothing & would not have anyone to whom they could sell anymore - unless, of course, they open an online store, make their own company, trade between them, etc.

I don’t know why, but I always had the impression that there’s more offer than demand in the world 😉

Hello Fiverr Friends,

My account has been restricted and blocked because i got 3 violation warnings because of feedback removal

OH i see…

i noticed…

Y 99.99% of seller does really care about rating? or twinkle twinkle little stars?

they freaking out when buyer give them 4 point something… is it really very important?

and you contacted CS to remove or change the buyer feedback? what the hick U doing…

I see this is a matter of pride over money… obviously pride won LOL

Archived