Fiverr does not treat all of its sellers equally

engr_ehtisham

This is all about what I have experienced so far. Fiverr does not treat all of its sellers equally. Yes, it might be true that higher level sellers must be given some relief but when the question about TOS violation occurs, I myself think that there shouldn’t be any compromise on it. Hundreds of sellers are running their gigs that are against TOS but they are very successful with those gigs. Fiverr do not deny their gigs. It is unfair 😦

What are the gigs you wish to report offering, and how are they violating Fiverr’s Terms of Service?

@catwriter

Those are the gigs with the titles “Math help” and “Essay Help”. Fiverr denied my gigs because it is against their TOS to help someone in their academic assignments. But many people are running their gigs with these titles and they are very successful with those gigs.

@catwriter

Those are the gigs with the titles “Math help” and “Essay Help”. Fiverr denied my gigs because it is against their TOS to help someone in their academic assignments. But many people are running their gigs with these titles and they are very successful with those gigs.

Tutoring is allowed. Doing someone’s homework isn’t. So, perhaps they’re not violating ToS?

@catwriter

Okay but is this correct for a gig to have title like "I will help in math algebra, intermediate algebra, college algebra"

This guy has almost 400 reviews.

If he is tutoring students and not doing their school assignments, it’s fine. I found that gig, and he seems to offer tutoring, not doing someone’s homework.

Okay, thanks for your support and guidance.

I’ve been reporting an used who have a second account over 2 months and nothing was done yet. and I have the proof of this, because the user confessed me he had 2 accounts after I confronted him.

I showed the inbox messages but nothing was done

Copyrights violation for a perfectly legitimate gig offering to teach students algebra?

I hope that everyone who falsely accuses others of violations gets an account warning, at least. Or a permanent ban.

To report a gig properly, go to Trust & Safety and then Reporting Questionable Gig, or Bad User Behavior.

Also when using the wrong choice, normally you are redirected to the proper one.

@catwriter How can I? And Fiverr does not respond to that report.

And Fiverr does not respond to that report

They may not reply to your flagging of a gig, but the gig may just disappear if they find it does in fact go against the terms of service.

Please don’t flag a gig just because you don’t like it though - it may be perfectly fine! ☀️

@catwriter

Fiverr denied my gigs because it is against their TOS to help someone in their academic assignments. But many people are running their gigs with these titles and they are very successful with those gigs.

Some sellers just havent been caught yet, there are millions of gigs.

Just report the ones you see and get over it, find something else you can offer that is allowed and forget about other people…

Earlier i provided assignment service
but i got warning many days ago.
although i saw many seller are providing the same service.

fiverr doesnt care about at all.
Even there are many social media boost service gig which goes against tos but they exist.when i create this kind of gig,my gig got denied.

really unequal judgement.

Why is everyone so concerned with what everyone else is doing?

If someone copied your gigs, then yes - you should be upset & immediately report them.

If they’re selling something illegal, they’ll be caught sooner or later.

You should concentrate on creating (legal) great gigs and blowing away your competition.

Why is everyone so concerned with what everyone else is doing?

If someone copied your gigs, then yes - you should be upset & immediately report them.

If they’re selling something illegal, they’ll be caught sooner or later.

You should concentrate on creating (legal) great gigs and blowing away your competition.

@gina_riley2

I dont have any concern what anyone is doing. But why Fiverr only denies my gig? With the same niche as others are very successful.

Archived