Fiverr don't care about the Seller

fuad824232

I think Fiverr is not a good place for the seller .
They disabled my account, they are saying that I am using more than one account but I disabled my previous account permanently
Fiverr don’t care about Seller
Now time to move on another marketplace
Really got bad experiences here

I was not getting any good results from the previous account that’s why I deleted my previous account @mariashtelle1

I’m telling this based on my experience in Fiverr. If you want to get a quick order, Please be specific around your specialty. Reply for buyer request by focusing only actual requirement of the buyer. When the buyer reads your proposal it should convinced him that you’ve really got his requirement and you have talents to do his work 100% perfectly. Then you’ll receive more orders.

Wish you all the best

I’m telling this based on my experience in Fiverr. If you want to get a quick order, Please be specific around your specialty. Reply for buyer request by focusing only actual requirement of the buyer. When the buyer reads your proposal it should convinced him that you’ve really got his requirement and you have talents to do his work 100% perfectly. Then you’ll receive more orders.

Wish you all the best

Please read my topic again and then make comment @engisanjeewa

I was not getting any good results from the previous account that’s why I deleted my previous account @mariashtelle1

You will never get good results. You should try free Fiverr Freelancing Essential Course. And you should develop your brand awareness. Without any best SEO-onpage or offpage, never possible to get any good results.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg%20%2844%29.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

You will never get good results. You should try free Fiverr Freelancing Essential Course. And you should develop your brand awareness. Without any best SEO-onpage or offpage, never possible to get any good results.

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

@webgaragepro thank you for your advice but no more on fiverr

I was not getting any good results from the previous account that’s why I deleted

You do realise that’s it’s a very silly decision?

It’s like not getting work and changing your laptop hoping that it will bring you more clients.

Did you ask fiverr CS a permission to close your account and open a new one?

i also got this problem from fu**ing Fiverr, they really don’t care about the seller . i got 2 good reviews and 5* rating from buyer . but after got review they disable my previous account parmanently . its really time to move another marketplace… they disaponted us.

i also got this problem from fu**ing Fiverr, they really don’t care about the seller . i got 2 good reviews and 5* rating from buyer . but after got review they disable my previous account parmanently . its really time to move another marketplace… they disaponted us.

You both must did any illegal activities against Fiverr ToC. That’s a punishment dear friend. @mujahid04 @fuad824232 🙂

I was not getting any good results from the previous account that’s why I deleted

You do realise that’s it’s a very silly decision?

It’s like not getting work and changing your laptop hoping that it will bring you more clients.

Did you ask fiverr CS a permission to close your account and open a new one?

@mariashtelle1 of course I took refuge in Fiverr CS

Greetings,

Can you share the link to the free course, mate?

Thanks

Jevilshah

Archived