Fiverr Forum

Fiverr down and back but can't deliver work or message [ACTIVE DISCUSSION - DELIVERY/ MESSAGE]

I have some orders which have deadline to delivery today but now i can’t upload file and send message to buyer.

is there anyone who is facing the same problem ?

I have the issue where I have a customer who ordered one of my gigs but couldn’t send the requested info so I am unable to deliver it cause it “hasn’t started yet” but he had to message me what he wanted in a message. And then the images he attached he wanted me to work with when I click them it comes up saying 502 Bad Gateway every time.

Yes I have the same problem as well and my responses are all gone! The issue is with Fiverr.

I had the same issue earlier today, but it seems to be fixed. For everyone who noticed this earlier, try re-loading now.

My order page is now working ok but problem is now moved to Revenue page. Buyer paid for extra gig, marked order as completed but nothing updated in Revenue page. I’m really worry :frowning:

Hey… yeah Fiverr was down today for approximately 3 to 5 hours. and i heard same problem from some guys… I think you should wait for fixing this error. Hope Fiverr Professionals will work on this problem… Good Luck